Business Development Manager Middle East
Founded in 1998, IOActive is a trusted partner for Global 1000 enterprises, providing research-fueled security services across all industries. Our cutting-edge security teams provide highly specialized technical and programmatic services including full stack penetration testing, program efficacy assessments, and hardware hacking. IOActive brings a unique attacker s perspective to every client engagement to maximize security investments and improve client s overall security posture and business resiliency.
We are looking for Business Development Managers in the Middle East, as well as in the US and Germany/London.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible and accountable for generating revenue within defined vertical markets in each territory. The successful candidate will have experience building territory plans that are aligned with the Company s strategic objectives and executing that plan. As the Commercial lead for customer and prospect relationships, the successful candidate will marshal the required internal resources to respond to customer and prospect demands and orchestrate those resources through the sales cycle to a successful conclusion.
What you'll do:
• Execute sales strategies for new and existing business
• Identify prospects and develop sales strategies to secure new business
• Be responsible for all IOActive sales opportunities and manage assigned accounts
• Maintain a close working relationship with the field and home office to drive activity and results by way of leveraging and consistently applying corporate best-practices sales processes and initiatives
• Manage an assigned lead queue that includes research and acquisition of targeted lead and call lists
• Partner with Subject Matter Experts in the home and field offices to enhance/supplement industry and offerings knowledge, and plans/presentations as needed to close deals
• Maintain high quality records in the CRM system
• Learn and use IOActive's corporate sales methodology
What you bring:
• Bachelor's degree preferably in Business, Marketing, or a technology field. Successful related work experience in the IT Security Consulting Professional Services industry may substitute
• Extensive knowledge and experience in Information Security Services
• Experience with premium, complex B2B technical/professional services sales, with sales cycles that range from three months and up and require four or more sales calls from contact to close
• Proven experience in developing account penetration and development strategies, conducting cold calls, qualifying prospects, leading technical directors in sales process and strategy, making sales presentations, closing techniques, and developing service and pricing proposals
• Ability to call confidently on the highest-level decision makers in an organization for each represented area; for example, VP IT, CISO, Director, or Program Manager
• Demonstrate success at working in a fast-paced, highly-competitive, deadline-oriented environment
• Self-motivated individual who exhibits a sense of urgency in all sales- and service-related activities
• Exceptional communication, presentation, follow-up, negotiation, and closing skills. The position requires a strong emphasis on the ability to listen and lead account teams
• Ability to develop account teams with Directors of Services and Information Security Consultants, and work effectively in team environments
• Ability to establish and build relationships quickly with global team members as well as within customer accounts
• Demonstrated leadership skills, initiative, and creativity with the ability to identify and convey successful sales/marketing approaches and techniques this includes PC and Internet skills with a firm grasp of how to use Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Willingness and ability to facilitate smooth transition of account management responsibilities to a Director of Services after initial customer ramp-up is completed. The BDM will maintain a high-level relationship with the account and earn residuals after transition
• Occasional travel is required
The IOActive mission is to make the world a safer, more secure place from cyber threats with research and services that focuses on security that has real-world impact. Join a team committed to making a difference.
IOActive is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer