Job Title Business Development Manager Oncology
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be the ambassador of Philips HealthTech ensuring that all customers are satisfied while meeting or exceeding our business targets.
You are responsible
• provide input to Business Marketing Manager for Precision Diagnosis solutions positioning and value proposition
• Execute the regional PDS annual operating plan in line with the overall precision diagnosis solutions strategy,
• Drive business development in the region with a 1 till 2-year horizon in general and 3 months planning horizon in specific (e.g. Rofo, funnel management, status, corrective action plan)
• Monitor & analyze project funnel in conjunction with sales teams
• Responsible for regional product mix for precision diagnosis solutions (QxP)
• Responsible for creation and execution of corrective action plans
• Consolidate information about market trends, competitor s sales practices and potential projects for precision diagnosis solutions in the region
• Execute marketing plan for precision diagnosis solutions, translating the marketing strategy into tangible deliverables for the Districts Sales force, focusing on the regional implementation
• Optimize sales, market share and integral margin of precision diagnosis solutions, actively managing the regional portfolio to take account of changing environments Ensure one message across districts with tailored value proposition.
• Conduct win / loss analyses to examine reasons for success / failure Drive growth by identification of business opportunities and allocate resources and business tools accordingly
• Drive channel strategy on a regional level in close cooperation with Regional Indirect Channel Manager (or Channel Manager in District) and Channel Capability Manager on cluster level (if applicable)
• Support new products launches for the precision diagnosis solutions
• Monitor Regional market prices, provides input to the BMM on competitive price developments and product price positioning based on win / loss analyses.
• Provide sales tools requirements to Business Marketing Manager
• Provide outlook on market size, growth and share for region to the PDS BMM
• Manage business relationships with Key Decision Makers of strategic precision diagnosis solutions accounts and Key Opinion Leaders, in addition to customers representing the different market segment
You are a part of
An organization with an incredible diversity of nationalities, skills, backgrounds, functions and challenges. At Philips we have opportunities for graduates as well as experienced professionals in everything from applied research to marketing and sales in over 100 countries. We re a fascinating company to be part of, with a strong emphasis on cultural awareness, mutual understanding and out-of-the-box thinking.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• At least 7 years of related experience in the business/sales/marketing field on the healthcare business with experience/exposure in oncology domain
• Bachelor s degree in the technical or medical field;
• Experience in multinational organization with cross functional team
• Regional experience in middle east and Turkey region is an added value
• Structured and logical thinking
• Service business awareness
• IT savvy and quick to learn
• Willing to travel extensively
• Excellent communication skills in English
• Fluency in Arabic is preferred but not a must
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Succeeding in this role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities. Furthermore, Philips University is available to all employees for learning and development opportunities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video .
To find out more about what it s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs . In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox . Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)