Apply OnlineAdd to My Job Cart
Job Description - Business Development Manager - Public Sector (Emirati National) (19000DUM)
Business Development Manager - Public Sector (Emirati National)-19000DUM
Responsible for the identification of relevant new business opportunities and designs "go-to-market" plan to deliver measurable and significant revenues. Pursues sales opportunities in the market, and carries the baton in the beginning of the sales cycle.
A Business Development Representative is assigned to strategic accounts which may be grouped by industry where Oracle has a limited presence. Acts as primary liaison between Consulting, Sales, and Oracle Development for the product*s sales opportunities. Generates business opportunities through prospecting mass market programs and leveraging third party partners. Develops and coordinates a worldwide relationship with customers that establishes Oracle as a preferred vendor and optimizes Oracle's sales of product. Executes aggressive strategies and plans to successfully drive the product as the preferred customer selection. Provides account representatives with information on how the product addresses specific needs, and assists account representatives in using Oracle's products to leverage large revenue opportunities. Assists in articulating product message, coordinates technical resources and hands off deals to a successful close.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 8 years of progressively increased responsibilities in sales or sales management. Marketing and business development experience preferred. Business and account planning implementation experience. Conversant in Oracle technology and product strategies. Proven track record in managing multiple opportunities and ability to negotiate and close complex deals. Ability to determine strategy and tactical plans that deliver tangible results. Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills. Ability to travel. BA/BS degree or equivalent, advanced degree highly desirable.
• The role demands knowledge and experience on New business development activities through direct and indirect sales.
• Excellent communication and business relationship skills, with an ability to right level conversations and produce result
• Supporting development and implementing Oracle global sales strategy into UAE local market.
• Structure and build major frame work agreement with government and PS is a MUST
• Building and maintaining a network of public sector customer contacts and partners in UAE.
• Own and periodically review the UAE territory overall plan status from planning to execution.
• Increase market share and also share of wallet of the account with the customer.
• Delivery/Customer Satisfaction - Orchestrate internal resources in sales and delivery to give the customer an enhanced experience across touch-points
• Build a trusted group of reference-able customers who can vote for Oracle.
• New business development activities through direct/indirect sales within PS in UAE.
• Developing strong relationships with the customer leadership executive level, to deep understanding of their priorities, ongoing initiative and long-term business strategies. Make sure Oracle to participating.
• Broad business and technical experience in current cloud solutions, including how, when and why they are adopted by customers
• Increase market share for Oracle and also share of wallet of the account with the existing customer.
• Full awareness of Oracle competition portfolio and services.
• Build direct interface with all Cloud innovation dep across PS in UAE
• Gaining customer references for running solutions on the Oracle cloud Communicating the Oracle cloud story
• Build content and collateral to reflect our cloud investments, strategy and roadmap
• Engage deeply with our customers, partners and engineering organizations, to learn about the needs of our ecosystem and to provide actionable feedback from customers.