We re hiring!
Integrant, a leading multinational company operating in the field of software is looking for an experienced, highly-motivated Business Development Representative to join its growing team.
If you have 2 years of experience as an Business Development Representative who can manage a busy schedule, build professional relations easily, you're a perfect match.
Our Business Development Representative will use different channels to research and reach out to potential targeted clients, introduce Integrant, represent our brand in a professionally and build relationships.
• Accurately research and reach out to potential targets.
• Learn and share the Integrant service, differentiators, and represent our brand
• Qualify target prospects and identify potential projects/opportunities.
• Organize meetings, manage schedule and manage office databases.
• Follow up to ensure prospect attends the appointment.
Education and/or Experience
• Bachelor s degree in business administration or (equivalent combination of education and job-related experience).
• A minimum of two years of job-related experience.
• Self-motivated and determined; able to work independently and thrive in a fast-paced, multi-tasking, high productivity environment.
• Excellent English both verbal and written
• Organized, Detail oriented with excellent time management.
• Reliable, efficient and discrete.
• Thorough understanding of quality management.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Proven ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
• Open to training, focused on development and accepts criticism.
Candidates must have proven experience working with:
• Office 365,Salesforce (or similar), Salesloft (or similar), LinkedIn, DiscoverOrg (or similar).
• Microsoft Office tools ( Outlook, Word, Excel, Power point).
• Flexible working hours
• Six-month career advancing opportunities.
• Supportive and friendly work environment.
• Technical development course.
• Planned overtime program (POP)
• Employment referral program.