You want to change the world too, don't you?
So what are you waiting for? Join our Digital Demand Development Group team! We’re looking for a Business Development Consultant to join our Cairo office!
As a Business Development Consultant with Oracle, you will be part of the world's most complete, open and integrated business software and hardware Systems Company leading the digital transformation!
You will be responsible for building pipeline and identifying opportunities in key business accounts, understanding their business needs and challenges with a view to generating demand for Oracle’s product offering. This will be through a variety of channels such as social media, internet & web based tools. You will speak to key decision makers within key business accounts on a daily basis.
· Demand generation for Oracle Products.
· Generating demand from outbound prospecting as a result of sales initiatives, sales programs campaigns.
· Analyzing customer needs in terms of current business obstacles, identifying projects and scoping potential Oracle solutions.
· Using a variety of tools including but not limited to social media, internet, web based tools & outbound calling.
· Identify new business opportunities for Oracle’s product offering through engagement with multiple levels of the client organization and proactively endorsing Oracle’s solution relevant to their business challenges.
· Creating a business pipeline meeting an agreed quota of business opportunities. Opportunity creation should consistently meet or exceed target.
· Contributing individually to the team targets, achieving a high level of client satisfaction and quality lead generation.
· Achieving a high level of collaboration with in-country Marketing and Sales teams by developing and delivering against the joint strategy with the field representatives. Inside Sales representatives.
The Business Development Consultant will be an integral member of the Digital Demand Group Team and the ideal candidate will have:
· Proven track record in identifying business and generating new business leads via the Internet, Telephone or Social media.
· Experience prospecting needs analysis and negotiation in the Business-to-Business sector would be an advantage along with the ability to work to and overachieve on targets.
· Proven ability to work remotely with clients.
· A strong interest in technology, passion for sales and strong communication skills.
· Strong business acumen and organizational process knowledge.
· Understanding of the use and application of IT systems in a Business environment
· A strong desire to progress in a sales career.
· Strong organizational and planning skills.
· Experience of using social media tools.· A top degree in Business or IT related disciplines from a reputable university.
· Fluency in English with fluent French a distinct advantage.
· Knowledge of Oracle products or previous experience in the IT industry will be useful though not essential.
Sounds like you.. We want to hear from you.
What’s in it for you.
When you grow, we grow.
At Oracle, our success starts with people who make it happen – our employees. Therefore, Oracle is committed to providing you with the rewarding career development you're seeking, but also with unmatched benefits that help you get the most out of your career and your life.
What makes Oracle Talent.
· A network of Talented and motivated colleagues striving to excellence
· A stimulating environment where you create your own career path
· Professional development, training, and tools that enable you to grow
· Flexibility to balance your life and your career, and enjoy both to the fullest
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
First contact for prospects of Oracle business via inbound calls. Qualifies Oracle prospects and produces quality leads for the Oracle Sales Force.
Acts as the first contact for many prospects in Oracle business via inbound calls. Qualifies Oracle prospects and produces quality leads for the Oracle Sales Force. Performs database and record keeping activities.
Industry Type :
IT - Software Services
Functional Area :