Scope of Work:
• To design, develop, maintain and support comprehensive business intelligence and analytics platform that delivers the most robust set of reporting, Adhoc query and analysis, OLAP, dashboard, and scorecard functionality with a rich end user experience that includes visualization, collaboration, alerts, and more to facilitate and support the decision-making processes.
• Activity: Applications Guidance and Support
• Provide training and guidance to the end users on the Oracle Business Intelligence system, implement the requests of end-users and resolve the incidents that may occur in the system.
• Adhere to ICT Service Management processes to ensure successful delivery of ICT services to all staff
• Activity: Application Services Administration
• Setup and configure the BI applications, monitor performance and apply patches to the supported applications in order to ensure efficient and reliable performance
• Manage BI application settings, setup users access and permissions, and perform ongoing maintenance to the Oracle BI applications
• Assist in the integration between the different LOB applications and assist in the migration projects to ensure seamless alignment across the organization s applications
• Develop / customize Oracle BI dashboards, reports, analysis, answers, KPIs, facts and dimensions.
• Install, configured and maintain the Oracle Weblogic Server.
• Build security imposed dashboard using OBIEE.
• Construct, develop and configure OLAP/ Data Warehouse/Repository to capture data from different data sources
• Customize, run and trouble shoot Informatica ETL to enable presenting more data to be available in the dashboards and the end user analysis interface.
• Activity: Application Services Analysis & Design
• Understand the business needs and processes of application users for the purpose of developing/recommending appropriate technical solutions and provide input to the selection of new technology for solving key business problems
• Assist in determining which business requirements/processes can and should be automated, and how these automated functions are integrated into the rest of the business and technical processes
• Develop vision scoping, RFP documents for the implementation of new systems.
• Activity: Application Services Project Management
• Act in BI services projects from initiation to execution as SME while reporting to Project Manager and aligned with ICT project management methodology ensuring they are delivered as per the scoped requirements within the planned time and budget.
• Activity: Stakeholder Engagement
• Facilitate communication both internally with ICT and business, and externally with vendors/suppliers (as and when needed) in order to build and nurture mutually beneficial working relationships
• Activity: HSE
• Follow all relevant company s HSE policies, processes, procedures and instructions to ensure HSE compliance in all aspects of work in accordance with sound management practices by applying these HSE policies and procedures to self and others to take reasonable care for the health and safety of people, or the environment, who are at the employee's place of work who may be affected by the employees acts or omissions at work.
• Bachelor degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology/Systems
• ITIL Certification
• 4 6 years of relevant experience
• XML File
• Understanding of relevant application set-ups and organization structure
• ERP technology hands-on practice
• Interoperability experience between Linux and Windows AD
• Working knowledge of ICT operations
• Applications Support
• Data Analysis
• Systems Design
• Programming/software development
• User experience evaluation
• Database/repository design
• Systems integration
To Apply: Fill in the Application form (download form HERE ) and send it to email@example.com