Responsible for business development, pursuit and engagement delivery in practice domain areas. Manage Solution or Industry practice teams to Aspire targets. Responsible for revenue, profit, business growth and customer satisfaction for a solution or industry practice team. Influences and participates in pursuit efforts by working closely with the Customer and Client Principals.
• Directs and controls activities for a principal lead team (typically 15-25 or more employees) in a particular practice area or geography (sub-region or Region).
• Provides strategic direction to maximize success in the Industry or Solution area.
• Develops business plan(s) for the practice, balancing client needs and global solution area focus, consistent with regularly updated client business plans.
• Delivers orders, revenue and margin for practice engagements.
• Through collaboration with client principal team(s), delivers consistent order performance.
• Acts as client principal if none present to drive business decisions including engagement pursuit, and selling cost management.
• Responsible for personnel, and business management of the practice, including accountability for team effectiveness, people development and achieving utilization targets.
• Responsible for developing and managing strong customer relationships at senior levels and is an active participant in consulting engagements in pursuit and delivery.
• Responsible for solution portfolio and for managing the solution life cycle for their practice domain.
• Enhances offering set (working in conjunction with Strategy, Marketing and Solution Development).
• Identifies and sponsors the ongoing development and improvement of leading edge processes and approaches for creating and leveraging intellectual capital.
• Responsible for creating, maintaining and managing delivery models for the practice, and supports the optimization of the models.
• Leading spokesperson and most senior point of client contact for their practice area (Industry or Solution).
• Presents at Industry forums & contributes to Industry/White papers/articles.
Education and Experience Required:
• 10 15 years of experience in a similar role in IT/ Telecommunication industry
• People management experience.
• Experience managing P&L.
• Experience managing customer meetings on C level.
• Bachelor's or University degree is required..
Knowledge and Skills:
• Demonstrates broad knowledge of corporate organization, culture, policies, products, markets and processes.
• Is knowledgeable in: corporate standards of excellence, personnel development strategies including: performance appraisal techniques, coaching & mentoring.
• Has skills in and demonstrates state-of-the-art technical, functional & business knowledge: project/program planning, assessment and management, business development, account management & engagement pursuit, financial fundamentals & forecasting methods, capacity & capability planning.
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status