Purpose is to ensure business growth and profit, with ownership of operational excellence.
Following are the key requirements.
• Graduate with minimum 10 years’ of experience in which minimum 5 years in leadership position.
• Should have experience in managing overall operations, inclusive of financial, sales and business development, administrative and customer service activities.
• Must possess strong business acumen, proficient in business strategy and forecasting.
• Must be Strong in people management, fiscal & budget preparation, computer skills in Excel, Word are prerequisites.
• Should be able to manage a multi-cultural and multinational team.
• Should have Excellent work ethic, strong leadership qualities and a focused team player are critical attributes
• Setting the annual budgets and managing the P&L for the business operations.
• Managing performance of the Center, sales against budgets, wages, expenses.
• Ensure strong promotional activities and marketing campaigns / loyalty programs / CRM.
• Oversee the OH&S, hygiene and ensure the staff members are adhering to group guidelines & SOPs
• Driving exceptional customer service experience through your teams
• Provide sales, marketing and public relations support to ensure strong branding among potential clients as well as media.
• Accountable for sales revenue of the beauty Center & clinic, to drive sales and motivate sales team to fulfill targets set.
• Responsible for the smooth operations of the beauty center, as well as managing the staff morale and human resource issues including training and development.
• Responsible to help create a positive environment and culture that enables the center and staff to work harmoniously and in tandem with the Company’s mission and goals.