To install and maintain communication distribution systems. These systems comprise the physical architecture that supports voice, video, and data transmission within industrial, commercial and institutional complexes.
1. Assemble and set up tools, materials and equipment.
2. Running, pulling, terminating and splicing Ethernet UTP, copper and fiber optic cables (CAT5, CAT6, coax, low voltage cables, 25 pair, 50pair and fiber).
3. Mount telecommunication equipment, routers, switches etc. all while following industry standards, best practices and manufacturer requirements.
4. Assist in setting up hubs, routers and switches using information provided by appropriate engineers/contacts/senior technicians.
5. Document network by labelling cables and recording as built diagrams and specifications. This includes Fluke testing of installations.
6. Must work well with little supervision individually and in a team environment.
7. When required, assist with other aspects of landline business including but not limited to, PBX installations, Video Conferencing, SIP, Hosted, Point to Point or other customer provided solutions.
8. Carry out the mechanical and physical installation activities.
Preferred English and Arabic language candidate.
Expected Joining Date:30 Feb 2019
Contract Type: 1-Year