Position: CAD Operator
Type of Project: ports, marinas and waterside developments
The project consists on design of multiple ports from the concept phase to the issue of tender documents for construction, including necessary surveys and investigations and EIA. The needed surveys and investigations include onshore and offshore geotechnical investigation and land topography, bathymetry and geophysical surveys to be undertaken in different locations around KSA. Environmental surveys (marine biota, water quality investigations etc.) are also required to assess the Environmental Impact.
The resource will be part of the Design and Coordination Team located in Riyadh, reporting to the Lead Design Engineer; he will be engaged in preparing diagrams, schematics, layouts, multiview, and various drawings in accordance with clients' requests, using AutoCAD Civil 2D and 3D software to produce site development models, drawings, and material quantity takeoffs.
• Technical Diploma or Degree in engineering disciplines
• At least 7 years of professional activity since the graduation year
• At least 5 years of experience in design of ports, harbours, marinas and waterside developments (as CAD Operator using AutoCAD Civil 2D and 3D software)
• Fully understands CAD standards, application of CAD layers, title block templates and can conform to rigorous CAD standard requirements.
• Excellent English written and verbal communications skills