1. Negotiate with clients through the use of creative and attractive menu presentations and event proposals, to achieve both maximum revenue/profit potential and fulfillment of contractual responsibilities while satisfying client needs.
2. Coordinate with the Sales Department and Catering to insure proper utilization of space to yield maximum revenues.
3. Finalize the requirements of confirmed bookings while maximizing revenue potential through up selling and ensuring effective communication both written (Resumes, BEO, Daily Reports) and personal contact with all departments for the success of the event. Maintain an active trace/follow-up system. Ensure accuracy of Banquet Checks and provide bill review on completion of program or event.
4. Supervise the execution of Caf Milano events. Review all function space with restaurant manager and when necessary restaurant GM. Ensure satisfaction of client at the outset of all events.
5. Plan and/or attend and/or participate in meetings with hotel staff and clients, including but not exclusive to: Morning Operations Briefing, Morning CS Briefing, Resume Meeting, Banquet Event Order Meeting, Sales Meeting Pre-Convention Meetings, Bi-Monthly Board of Operations, Planning Visits, and Menu Tastings.
6. Comply with Four Seasons / Caf Milano standards for conference services, while working harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and planning committee.
7. Make a timely and impromptu decision, which balance client s needs with the financial, safety and staffing goals of the hotel.
8. Find solutions to the inevitable challenges and glitches that arise while groups are on property and keep Director of Catering and Planning Committee promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters so prompt corrective action can be taken where appropriate.
9. Maintain knowledge of hotel facilities, capacities and dimensions of meeting space and basic operational needs of all operating departments.
10. Comply with Four Seasons Category One and Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in EmPact.
1. Assist with all guests inquires within the sales, marketing and catering department, including assistance with high telephone volume and walk-in site inspections.
2. Assist Conference Services Department as required, particularly during large group movements
3. Mentor and develop Administrative staff for future career growth.
4. Act as the liaison for all vendor/supplier related client s needs, (i.e. Audio Visual, Florists, Entertainment, Transportation, DMC, Off-site Locations etc)
5. Provide input for the weekly forecast
Industry Type :
Hotels / Hospitality
Functional Area :
Sales / Business Development