, Posted on May 30, 2018
• Define camp goals and/ or define and plan program to reflect camp goals.
• Prepare and conduct pre-camp and in-service staff trainings.
• Help provide an atmosphere for developing good morale and well-being among the camp family.
• Enforce all camp policies and philosophy.
• Manage camp budget.
• Supervise and evaluate, or supervise evaluations of, all operations and program staff.
• Maintain and review records and evaluations of all programs, operations, staff, and facilities.
• Prepare an evaluation and summary of current season including inventories, staff evaluations, camper reports, and recommendations for the following season.
• Define and monitor crisis management plan, including emergency procedures.
• Organize and/ or approve trips out of camp for program, supplies, and crisis management.
• Monitor safety and all procedures as they pertain to the complete supervision of all campers and staff.
• Set and supervise office procedures, opening-and closing-day procedures for staff and campers.
• Develop routines, schedules, and procedures for camp operation.
• Ensure that each camper and counselor have a safe, fun, rewarding and growing experience.
• Originate and carry out a MKTG system for recruiting campers and staff utilizing brochures, telephone calls, reunions, hot prospect lists, etc.
• Order or supervise the ordering of food, supplies, and equipment, and arrange for proper distribution.
• Assign staff activities and other responsibilities.
• Assign staff and campers to cabins or groups.
Industry Type :
Education / Training / Teaching / Academics
Functional Area :
Site Engineering / Projects
Desired Candidate Profile
Direct working experience with children in Education, Youth Programs or Recreation is a must.
• Previous supervisory experience is a must.
• At least one season of camp administrative experience (i.e., unit leader, head counselor)
• Must be organized, self initiated and self motivated; capable of putting plans and executing them.
• Demonstrate abilities in training as well as possessing excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Demonstrate professional business conduct and an ability to handle multiple tasks at once.
• Ability to respond physically and medically to emergencies and crisis situations is critical.
• Able to interact and communicate with children, i.e. run, jump, dance, demonstrate physical exercises.
• Physical stamina is needed to keep pace with the often rigorous daily schedule.
• Ability to meet the public.
• Find enjoyment in outdoor experiences and living.
Disclaimer: Naukrigulf.com is only a platform to bring jobseekers & employers together. Applicants are advised to research the bonafides of the prospective employer independently. We do NOT endorse any requests for money payments and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information.We also recommend you visit Security Advice for more information. If you suspect any fraud or malpractice, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
People also searched for
The Baby Academy
About this Company
The Egyptian Child Care Corporation (EC3) was established in 1999.
The mission of EC3 is to enable children in Egypt and the Middle East to achieve their full potential through providing them with the best innovative services and quality education & care.
See all Careers and Jobs at The Baby Academy
View Contact Details
Additional Information Required
Employer has requested some additional information along with your application for this job