- “It is a struggle that will soon be over” – Khaled Al-Saqabi-HR Manager- Cameron Al Rushaid- Saudi Arabia
- “Live like there is no tomorrow.” Najwan Issa – Group Talent Acquisition Manager- NFPC – UAE
- “Reskilling and Upskilling is the key in the post pandemic world.”Abhijeet Sanyal – VP – Technology Staffing Services-Raqmiyat LLC-UAE
- “Utilize networking tools like social media platforms and job boards”- Hanin AbuNimeh-Head of Personnel- Al Jaber Engineering- Qatar
- “Seize any opportunity you have for learning remotely or on site”- Hussain AlGargoush, Talent Acquisition Unit Head, Rawabi Holding Group
- Common Mistakes to Avoid During a Virtual Job Interview
- “In a world where you can be anything, be kind”- Emma Davies, People and Culture Director, Masafi LLC
- Job Search Tips for Middle Level Managers
- How to cope with stress during the current crisis?
- “Staying on top of current trends in one’s industry helps”- Sandeep Pathania, Director of HR, Azizi Developments
Most Viewed Article
- Email Template to Reschedule a Job Interview
- How to Write a Job Application Email?
- How to Accept a Job Offer over an Email?
- How to Write a Request Letter for Experience Certificate?
- How to Respond to a Job Offer Letter?
- How to write Interview Cancellation Email?
- List of Top 10 Civil Engineering & Construction Companies in the UAE
- How to Write an Apology Letter to Reschedule an Interview?
- How to Answer the Interview Question: Where Do you see Yourself 5 Years from Now?
- Top 10 Companies in Dubai in 2021
- Covid-19 and Careers
- Sample Job Letters & Emails
- Employment and Labour Law Updates in the Gulf
- Expert Speak
- Job Search
- CV Writing
- Career Advice
- Interview Tips
- Career Infographics
- Working in the UAE
- Working in the Gulf
- Naukrigulf Polls & Hiring Outlook Survey
- Naukrigulf EsPresso: The Team Blog
Author Archives: Akansha Arora
Gone are the days when one used to stay 20 years at a single job. Today, most people move around a number of companies over the course of their careers. However, frequent changing of jobs might get you the tag …
Recruiters often complain about the behavior and lack of professionalism amongst the candidates that come for an interview. But, as a recruiter have you ever analyzed your recruiting systems and the hassles that it can create. A lot of times …