- “Living in the present, be in the moment” is something I abide by, no matter what I do”- Dr. Amit Singh-Head-Corporate HR-Aster DM Healthcare
- “Massive acceleration in digitization across sectors.”-Sharmeen Khalid-CHRO- Info Edge India Ltd.
- Are Soft Skills Important in the Workplace?
- Are you looking for ‘Gig Employment’?
- Don’t Miss Out: Top IT Skills in the UAE for 2022
- 5 Reasons Why You’re Not Getting Interview Calls
- How to write an experienced Job Application Email
- “Things are turning for the better in the Gulf region thanks to large vaccination initiatives.”- Sharad Sindhwani-Senior Vice President-Naukrigulf
- “It is a struggle that will soon be over” – Khaled Al-Saqabi-HR Manager- Cameron Al Rushaid- Saudi Arabia
- “Live like there is no tomorrow.” Najwan Issa – Group Talent Acquisition Manager- NFPC – UAE
Most Viewed Article
- Email Template to Reschedule a Job Interview
- How to Write a Job Application Email?
- How to Write a Request Letter for Experience Certificate?
- How to Accept a Job Offer over an Email?
- How to Respond to a Job Offer Letter?
- List of Top 10 Civil Engineering & Construction Companies in the UAE
- How to write Interview Cancellation Email?
- How to Write an Apology Letter to Reschedule an Interview?
- How to Write a Resume for a Fresh College Graduate?
- How to Answer the Interview Question: Where Do you see Yourself 5 Years from Now?
- Covid-19 and Careers
- Sample Job Letters & Emails
- Employment and Labour Law Updates in the Gulf
- Expert Speak
- Job Search
- CV Writing
- Career Advice
- Interview Tips
- Career Infographics
- Working in the UAE
- Working in the Gulf
- Naukrigulf Polls & Hiring Outlook Survey
- Naukrigulf EsPresso: The Team Blog
Author Archives: Akansha Arora
Gone are the days when one used to stay 20 years at a single job. Today, most people move around a number of companies over the course of their careers. However, frequent changing of jobs might get you the tag …
Recruiters often complain about the behavior and lack of professionalism amongst the candidates that come for an interview. But, as a recruiter have you ever analyzed your recruiting systems and the hassles that it can create. A lot of times …