- How to write an experienced Job Application Email
- “Things are turning for the better in the Gulf region thanks to large vaccination initiatives.”- Sharad Sindhwani-Senior Vice President-Naukrigulf
- “It is a struggle that will soon be over” – Khaled Al-Saqabi-HR Manager- Cameron Al Rushaid- Saudi Arabia
- “Live like there is no tomorrow.” Najwan Issa – Group Talent Acquisition Manager- NFPC – UAE
- “Reskilling and Upskilling is the key in the post pandemic world.”Abhijeet Sanyal – VP – Technology Staffing Services-Raqmiyat LLC-UAE
- “Utilize networking tools like social media platforms and job boards”- Hanin AbuNimeh-Head of Personnel- Al Jaber Engineering- Qatar
- “Seize any opportunity you have for learning remotely or on site”- Hussain AlGargoush, Talent Acquisition Unit Head, Rawabi Holding Group
- Common Mistakes to Avoid During a Virtual Job Interview
- “In a world where you can be anything, be kind”- Emma Davies, People and Culture Director, Masafi LLC
- Job Search Tips for Middle Level Managers
Most Viewed Article
- Email Template to Reschedule a Job Interview
- How to Write a Job Application Email?
- How to Accept a Job Offer over an Email?
- How to Write a Request Letter for Experience Certificate?
- How to Respond to a Job Offer Letter?
- How to write Interview Cancellation Email?
- List of Top 10 Civil Engineering & Construction Companies in the UAE
- How to Write an Apology Letter to Reschedule an Interview?
- How to Answer the Interview Question: Where Do you see Yourself 5 Years from Now?
- How to Write a Resume for a Fresh College Graduate?
- Covid-19 and Careers
- Sample Job Letters & Emails
- Employment and Labour Law Updates in the Gulf
- Expert Speak
- Job Search
- CV Writing
- Career Advice
- Interview Tips
- Career Infographics
- Working in the UAE
- Working in the Gulf
- Naukrigulf Polls & Hiring Outlook Survey
- Naukrigulf EsPresso: The Team Blog
Author Archives: Sonali Dheri
Job interviews are a subtle balance between spontaneity and preparation. You always want to be prepared to answer the customary questions that are thrown at you. Yet, you don’t want to come across as stiff and edgy by delivering a …