- How to write an experienced Job Application Email
- “Things are turning for the better in the Gulf region thanks to large vaccination initiatives.”- Sharad Sindhwani-Senior Vice President-Naukrigulf
- “It is a struggle that will soon be over” – Khaled Al-Saqabi-HR Manager- Cameron Al Rushaid- Saudi Arabia
- “Live like there is no tomorrow.” Najwan Issa – Group Talent Acquisition Manager- NFPC – UAE
- “Reskilling and Upskilling is the key in the post pandemic world.”Abhijeet Sanyal – VP – Technology Staffing Services-Raqmiyat LLC-UAE
- “Utilize networking tools like social media platforms and job boards”- Hanin AbuNimeh-Head of Personnel- Al Jaber Engineering- Qatar
- “Seize any opportunity you have for learning remotely or on site”- Hussain AlGargoush, Talent Acquisition Unit Head, Rawabi Holding Group
- Common Mistakes to Avoid During a Virtual Job Interview
- “In a world where you can be anything, be kind”- Emma Davies, People and Culture Director, Masafi LLC
- Job Search Tips for Middle Level Managers
Most Viewed Article
- Email Template to Reschedule a Job Interview
- How to Write a Job Application Email?
- How to Accept a Job Offer over an Email?
- How to Write a Request Letter for Experience Certificate?
- How to Respond to a Job Offer Letter?
- How to write Interview Cancellation Email?
- List of Top 10 Civil Engineering & Construction Companies in the UAE
- How to Write an Apology Letter to Reschedule an Interview?
- How to Answer the Interview Question: Where Do you see Yourself 5 Years from Now?
- How to Write a Resume for a Fresh College Graduate?
- Covid-19 and Careers
- Sample Job Letters & Emails
- Employment and Labour Law Updates in the Gulf
- Expert Speak
- Job Search
- CV Writing
- Career Advice
- Interview Tips
- Career Infographics
- Working in the UAE
- Working in the Gulf
- Naukrigulf Polls & Hiring Outlook Survey
- Naukrigulf EsPresso: The Team Blog
Author Archives: Hasibuddin Ahmed
First of all, Naukrigulf would like to wish ‘Ramadan Kareem’. Ramadan, the ninth month of the Islamic calendar, is a period of retrospection, charity and above all a commitment to the religious responsibilities. The most challenging task in this period …