- 6 CV writing tips to help you land your dream job
- Ru’ya Careers UAE Redefined 2022 set to empower Emirati youth to be bold, responsible and ambitious
- Top skills recruiters look out for in Freshers
- Top 5 job interview tips that will always help you
- 7 Important job search tips you should never neglect
- Factors to consider before changing jobs
- Top tips to ace your interview for a remote job
- “Living in the present, be in the moment” is something I abide by, no matter what I do”- Dr. Amit Singh-Head-Corporate HR-Aster DM Healthcare
- “Massive acceleration in digitization across sectors.”-Sharmeen Khalid-CHRO- Info Edge India Ltd.
- Are Soft Skills Important in the Workplace?
Most Viewed Article
- Email Template to Reschedule a Job Interview
- How to Write a Job Application Email?
- How to Write a Request Letter for Experience Certificate?
- How to Accept a Job Offer over an Email?
- How to Respond to a Job Offer Letter?
- List of Top 10 Civil Engineering & Construction Companies in the UAE
- How to write Interview Cancellation Email?
- How to Write an Apology Letter to Reschedule an Interview?
- How to Write a Resume for a Fresh College Graduate?
- Top 10 Companies in Dubai in 2021
- Covid-19 and Careers
- Sample Job Letters & Emails
- Employment and Labour Law Updates in the Gulf
- Expert Speak
- Job Search
- CV Writing
- Career Advice
- Interview Tips
- Career Infographics
- Working in the UAE
- Working in the Gulf
- Naukrigulf Polls & Hiring Outlook Survey
- Naukrigulf EsPresso: The Team Blog
Aviation is one of the most vital industries for the United Arab Emirates. As per a news item shared on the Khaleej Times, the aviation sector is expected to contribute 16% to the gross domestic product by the year 2025. …
Those who are working in the capacity of a manager or as a supervisor must have received or are more likely to get requests for writing a letter of recommendation for their employees. It feels great to be considered as …
Lately, there is a high proliferation of healthcare jobs in Dubai. The government is paying larger attention to the healthcare sector owing to a number of factors, including: – Increasing population, both native and expat – Increase in the population …
Sharjah is the third largest city in the UAE and shares its border with Dubai and Ajman. It is the only emirate in the country that overlooks both the Gulf of Oman and the Persian Gulf. The distance between Sharjah …