- 7 Things to Look For While Changing Job
- 9 Tips to Ace a Panel Discussion
- 10 Wonderful Tips on How to Increase Productivity
- 6 CV writing tips to help you land your dream job
- Ru’ya Careers UAE Redefined 2022 set to empower Emirati youth to be bold, responsible and ambitious
- Top skills recruiters look out for in Freshers
- Top 5 job interview tips that will always help you
- 7 Important job search tips you should never neglect
- Factors to consider before changing jobs
- Top tips to ace your interview for a remote job
Most Viewed Article
- Email Template to Reschedule a Job Interview
- How to Write a Job Application Email?
- How to Write a Request Letter for Experience Certificate?
- How to Accept a Job Offer over an Email?
- How to Respond to a Job Offer Letter?
- List of Top 10 Civil Engineering & Construction Companies in the UAE
- How to write Interview Cancellation Email?
- How to Write an Apology Letter to Reschedule an Interview?
- How to Write a Resume for a Fresh College Graduate?
- Top 10 Companies in Dubai in 2022
- Covid-19 and Careers
- Sample Job Letters & Emails
- Employment and Labour Law Updates in the Gulf
- Expert Speak
- Job Search
- CV Writing
- Career Advice
- Interview Tips
- Career Infographics
- Working in the UAE
- Working in the Gulf
- Naukrigulf Polls & Hiring Outlook Survey
- Naukrigulf EsPresso: The Team Blog
Author Archives: Rashmi Karan
The experience certificate is an integral part of the employment and is the right of every employee. It is mandatory for the employers to issue experience certificate to their employees upon the termination of their employment contract. It is a …