- Meet ChatGPT: The viral Chatbot taking the world by storm and its impact on the job market
- 7 Things to Look For While Changing Job
- 9 Tips to Ace a Panel Discussion
- 10 Wonderful Tips on How to Increase Productivity
- 6 CV writing tips to help you land your dream job
- Ru’ya Careers UAE Redefined 2022 set to empower Emirati youth to be bold, responsible and ambitious
- Top skills recruiters look out for in Freshers
- Top 5 job interview tips that will always help you
- 7 Important job search tips you should never neglect
- Factors to consider before changing jobs
Most Viewed Article
- Email Template to Reschedule a Job Interview
- How to Write a Job Application Email?
- How to Write a Request Letter for Experience Certificate?
- How to Accept a Job Offer over an Email?
- How to Respond to a Job Offer Letter?
- How to Write an Apology Letter to Reschedule an Interview?
- List of Top 10 Civil Engineering & Construction Companies in the UAE
- How to write Interview Cancellation Email?
- How to Write a Resume for a Fresh College Graduate?
- Top 10 Companies in Dubai in 2022
- Covid-19 and Careers
- Sample Job Letters & Emails
- Employment and Labour Law Updates in the Gulf
- Expert Speak
- Job Search
- CV Writing
- Career Advice
- Interview Tips
- Career Infographics
- Working in the UAE
- Working in the Gulf
- Naukrigulf Polls & Hiring Outlook Survey
- Naukrigulf EsPresso: The Team Blog
Author Archives: Swati Srivastava
Another Reason to Live & Work in the UAE: It’s the Happiest Arab Country
Reading Time: 3 minutes The UAE has been ranked as the happiest country in the Gulf region for the third consecutive year in the UN World Happiness Report 2017. The UAE is followed by Qatar at 35th position, Saudi Arabia at 37th, Kuwait at …
7 Tips for the First Time Managers to Succeed at Work
Reading Time: 4 minutes We all work to accomplish well in our careers. Isn’t it? However, there are some who successfully make their way up the ladder to get their desired management positions. ‘With Power comes Great Responsibilities’; this seems to be apt for …