- How to Ace a Panel Interview Online like a Pro
- Improve Work-Life Balance While Working From Home
- Resume Tips to Land Work from Home Jobs
- The Most In-Demand Jobs in UAE During Covid-19
- How can freshers search for a job during the current crisis?
- How to Negotiate a Deserving Salary during COVID-19
- 7 most in- demand skills that you can master under 30 days!
- Spend your lockdown time productively by skilling up
- Tips to Ace Online Interviews during COVID-19 Outbreak
- Top 9 Accounting Interview Questions With Sample Answers
Most Viewed Article
- How to Reschedule a Job Interview over an Email?
- How to Accept a Job Offer over an Email?
- How to Write a Winning Job Application?
- How to Write a Request Letter for Experience Certificate?
- How to Respond to a Job Offer Letter?
- How to Write a Job Interview Cancellation Email?
- List of Top 10 Civil Engineering & Construction Companies in the UAE
- How to Write an Apology Letter to Reschedule an Interview?
- How to Answer the Interview Question: Where Do you see Yourself 5 Years from Now?
- Top 10 Companies in Dubai Popular Among Job Seekers in 2019
- Covid-19 and Careers
- Sample Job Letters & Emails
- Employment and Labour Law Updates in the Gulf
- Expert Speak
- Job Search
- CV Writing
- Career Advice
- Interview Tips
- Career Infographics
- Working in the UAE
- Working in the Gulf
- Naukrigulf Polls & Hiring Outlook Survey
- Naukrigulf EsPresso: The Team Blog
Covid-19 and Careers
Your employer has recently laid out new WFH rules. And you have only just realized that maintaining some semblance of balance between work and home can be challenging right now. Luckily, flexibility is a great benefit of working from home. …
The economic impact of pandemic is global. The current crisis has triggered a scarcity of jobs across industries and hiring across experience levels has been impacted. However, there are still many sectors in actively hiring during this covid-19 pandemic. We …
The current situation has come with its own set of challenges and affected everything from businesses to the job market and individuals. While we all are doing our bit to control the deadly coronavirus, we should not let it down …
You have successfully managed to land a job interview despite the COVID-19 pandemic. The interview process is done but you are yet to receive an offer letter. Probably your salary negotiation discussion is still pending. You are nervous about this …