- “It is a struggle that will soon be over” – Khaled Al-Saqabi-HR Manager- Cameron Al Rushaid- Saudi Arabia
- “Live like there is no tomorrow.” Najwan Issa – Group Talent Acquisition Manager- NFPC – UAE
- “Reskilling and Upskilling is the key in the post pandemic world.”Abhijeet Sanyal – VP – Technology Staffing Services-Raqmiyat LLC-UAE
- “Utilize networking tools like social media platforms and job boards”- Hanin AbuNimeh-Head of Personnel- Al Jaber Engineering- Qatar
- “Seize any opportunity you have for learning remotely or on site”- Hussain AlGargoush, Talent Acquisition Unit Head, Rawabi Holding Group
- Common Mistakes to Avoid During a Virtual Job Interview
- “In a world where you can be anything, be kind”- Emma Davies, People and Culture Director, Masafi LLC
- Job Search Tips for Middle Level Managers
- How to cope with stress during the current crisis?
- “Staying on top of current trends in one’s industry helps”- Sandeep Pathania, Director of HR, Azizi Developments
Most Viewed Article
- How to Reschedule a Job Interview over an Email?
- How to Write a Winning Job Application?
- How to Accept a Job Offer over an Email?
- How to Write a Request Letter for Experience Certificate?
- How to Respond to a Job Offer Letter?
- How to Write a Job Interview Cancellation Email?
- List of Top 10 Civil Engineering & Construction Companies in the UAE
- How to Write an Apology Letter to Reschedule an Interview?
- How to Answer the Interview Question: Where Do you see Yourself 5 Years from Now?
- Top 10 Companies in Dubai Popular Among Job Seekers in 2020
- Covid-19 and Careers
- Sample Job Letters & Emails
- Employment and Labour Law Updates in the Gulf
- Expert Speak
- Job Search
- CV Writing
- Career Advice
- Interview Tips
- Career Infographics
- Working in the UAE
- Working in the Gulf
- Naukrigulf Polls & Hiring Outlook Survey
- Naukrigulf EsPresso: The Team Blog
Covid-19 and Careers
The economic impact of pandemic is global. The current crisis has triggered a scarcity of jobs across industries and hiring across experience levels has been impacted. However, there are still many sectors in actively hiring during this covid-19 pandemic. We …
The current situation has come with its own set of challenges and affected everything from businesses to the job market and individuals. While we all are doing our bit to control the deadly coronavirus, we should not let it down …
You have successfully managed to land a job interview despite the COVID-19 pandemic. The interview process is done but you are yet to receive an offer letter. Probably your salary negotiation discussion is still pending. You are nervous about this …
Don’t let this period of uncertainty take a toll on you! Make the most of this lockdown period to upskill yourself and boost your CV. Moreover, the best part is that most companies offering courses are giving away huge discounts …
To stop the spread of coronavirus or COVID-19 pandemic, you have been asked to stay home for a few weeks under ‘lockdown’. This might have interfered with your social life as well this Ramadan season. And you are clearly finding …