- Common Mistakes to Avoid During a Virtual Job Interview
- “In a world where you can be anything, be kind”- Emma Davies, People and Culture Director, Masafi LLC
- Job Search Tips for Middle Level Managers
- How to cope with stress during the current crisis?
- “Staying on top of current trends in one’s industry helps”- Sandeep Pathania, Director of HR, Azizi Developments
- “If you fall in love with security you will never live a life of adventure”- Riana Morgan, Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist, Jenaan Investment
- “It’s the will to want that creates the skill to do”- James Farrell, People and Culture Director, Hempel Paints
- “Reskilling is important now for jobseekers” – Heba Mohammad, Head of HR, New Mowasat Hospital
- “Never before have I seen the role of HR becoming so relevant. HR shall stay busy to RETRAIN for future, RETAIN for business continuity and REDEFINE Careers.” – Samir Kaul – Sr. Director HR – stc Bahrain
- Work-from-home tips for working mothers
Most Viewed Article
- How to Reschedule a Job Interview over an Email?
- How to Write a Winning Job Application?
- How to Accept a Job Offer over an Email?
- How to Write a Request Letter for Experience Certificate?
- How to Respond to a Job Offer Letter?
- How to Write a Job Interview Cancellation Email?
- List of Top 10 Civil Engineering & Construction Companies in the UAE
- How to Write an Apology Letter to Reschedule an Interview?
- How to Answer the Interview Question: Where Do you see Yourself 5 Years from Now?
- Top 10 Companies in Dubai Popular Among Job Seekers in 2020
- Covid-19 and Careers
- Sample Job Letters & Emails
- Employment and Labour Law Updates in the Gulf
- Expert Speak
- Job Search
- CV Writing
- Career Advice
- Interview Tips
- Career Infographics
- Working in the UAE
- Working in the Gulf
- Naukrigulf Polls & Hiring Outlook Survey
- Naukrigulf EsPresso: The Team Blog
Employment and Labour Law Updates in the Gulf
Written by Mohsin Khan – Senior Associate – Al Tamimi & Co. Sabrina Saxena – Associate – Al Tamimi & Co. Introduction Both the United Arab Emirates (‘UAE’) and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (‘KSA’) pursue policies of nationalisation in order …
Written by Anna Marshall – Associate – Employment & Incentives – Al Tamimi & Co. To ensure that UAE nationals are active participants in, and beneficiaries of, the UAE’s continued economic growth, the UAE Government has introduced various initiatives over the years to encourage …
Written by Samir Kantaria – Partner – Head of Employment & Incentives- Al Tamimi & Co. At the end of an employment relationship, ideally parties seek an exit strategy agreeable to both. However, often breakdown of the employment relationship is fractious and …
Written by Omar Obeidat Partner, Head of Intellectual Property, Al Tamimi & Co. Clients wishing to resolve claims with and/or to recover debts from Dubai based entities, which have clearly defaulted on their payments, can now breathe a sigh of relief. …