- 7 Things to Look For While Changing Job
- 9 Tips to Ace a Panel Discussion
- 10 Wonderful Tips on How to Increase Productivity
- 6 CV writing tips to help you land your dream job
- Ru’ya Careers UAE Redefined 2022 set to empower Emirati youth to be bold, responsible and ambitious
- Top skills recruiters look out for in Freshers
- Top 5 job interview tips that will always help you
- 7 Important job search tips you should never neglect
- Factors to consider before changing jobs
- Top tips to ace your interview for a remote job
Most Viewed Article
- Email Template to Reschedule a Job Interview
- How to Write a Job Application Email?
- How to Write a Request Letter for Experience Certificate?
- How to Accept a Job Offer over an Email?
- How to Respond to a Job Offer Letter?
- List of Top 10 Civil Engineering & Construction Companies in the UAE
- How to write Interview Cancellation Email?
- How to Write an Apology Letter to Reschedule an Interview?
- How to Write a Resume for a Fresh College Graduate?
- Top 10 Companies in Dubai in 2022
- Covid-19 and Careers
- Sample Job Letters & Emails
- Employment and Labour Law Updates in the Gulf
- Expert Speak
- Job Search
- CV Writing
- Career Advice
- Interview Tips
- Career Infographics
- Working in the UAE
- Working in the Gulf
- Naukrigulf Polls & Hiring Outlook Survey
- Naukrigulf EsPresso: The Team Blog
Employment and Labour Law Updates in the Gulf
Written by Mohsin Khan – Senior Associate – Al Tamimi & Co. Sabrina Saxena – Associate – Al Tamimi & Co. Introduction Both the United Arab Emirates (‘UAE’) and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (‘KSA’) pursue policies of nationalisation in order …
Written by Anna Marshall – Associate – Employment & Incentives – Al Tamimi & Co. To ensure that UAE nationals are active participants in, and beneficiaries of, the UAE’s continued economic growth, the UAE Government has introduced various initiatives over the years to encourage …
Written by Samir Kantaria – Partner – Head of Employment & Incentives- Al Tamimi & Co. At the end of an employment relationship, ideally parties seek an exit strategy agreeable to both. However, often breakdown of the employment relationship is fractious and …
Written by Omar Obeidat Partner, Head of Intellectual Property, Al Tamimi & Co. Clients wishing to resolve claims with and/or to recover debts from Dubai based entities, which have clearly defaulted on their payments, can now breathe a sigh of relief. …