- “It is a struggle that will soon be over” – Khaled Al-Saqabi-HR Manager- Cameron Al Rushaid- Saudi Arabia
- “Live like there is no tomorrow.” Najwan Issa – Group Talent Acquisition Manager- NFPC – UAE
- “Reskilling and Upskilling is the key in the post pandemic world.”Abhijeet Sanyal – VP – Technology Staffing Services-Raqmiyat LLC-UAE
- “Utilize networking tools like social media platforms and job boards”- Hanin AbuNimeh-Head of Personnel- Al Jaber Engineering- Qatar
- “Seize any opportunity you have for learning remotely or on site”- Hussain AlGargoush, Talent Acquisition Unit Head, Rawabi Holding Group
- Common Mistakes to Avoid During a Virtual Job Interview
- “In a world where you can be anything, be kind”- Emma Davies, People and Culture Director, Masafi LLC
- Job Search Tips for Middle Level Managers
- How to cope with stress during the current crisis?
- “Staying on top of current trends in one’s industry helps”- Sandeep Pathania, Director of HR, Azizi Developments
Most Viewed Article
- How to Reschedule a Job Interview over an Email?
- How to Write a Winning Job Application?
- How to Accept a Job Offer over an Email?
- How to Write a Request Letter for Experience Certificate?
- How to Respond to a Job Offer Letter?
- How to Write a Job Interview Cancellation Email?
- List of Top 10 Civil Engineering & Construction Companies in the UAE
- How to Write an Apology Letter to Reschedule an Interview?
- How to Answer the Interview Question: Where Do you see Yourself 5 Years from Now?
- Top 10 Companies in Dubai Popular Among Job Seekers in 2020
- Covid-19 and Careers
- Sample Job Letters & Emails
- Employment and Labour Law Updates in the Gulf
- Expert Speak
- Job Search
- CV Writing
- Career Advice
- Interview Tips
- Career Infographics
- Working in the UAE
- Working in the Gulf
- Naukrigulf Polls & Hiring Outlook Survey
- Naukrigulf EsPresso: The Team Blog
Working in the UAE
Everyone at some point in his/her professional life may need to avail leaves longer than she/he is officially allowed. It may be that you are planning to go for a vacation, or suffering from a prolonged illness, or want to …
Aviation is one of the most vital industries for the United Arab Emirates. As per a news item shared on the Khaleej Times, the aviation sector is expected to contribute 16% to the gross domestic product by the year 2025. …
Lately, there is a high proliferation of healthcare jobs in Dubai. The government is paying larger attention to the healthcare sector owing to a number of factors, including: – Increasing population, both native and expat – Increase in the population …
Sharjah is the third largest city in the UAE and shares its border with Dubai and Ajman. It is the only emirate in the country that overlooks both the Gulf of Oman and the Persian Gulf. The distance between Sharjah …
While your CV helped you make the first impression on the employer and landed you to a job interview, your personality will play a crucial role in the second half of the hiring process. Interviews are an integral part of …