- “It is a struggle that will soon be over” – Khaled Al-Saqabi-HR Manager- Cameron Al Rushaid- Saudi Arabia
- “Live like there is no tomorrow.” Najwan Issa – Group Talent Acquisition Manager- NFPC – UAE
- “Reskilling and Upskilling is the key in the post pandemic world.”Abhijeet Sanyal – VP – Technology Staffing Services-Raqmiyat LLC-UAE
- “Utilize networking tools like social media platforms and job boards”- Hanin AbuNimeh-Head of Personnel- Al Jaber Engineering- Qatar
- “Seize any opportunity you have for learning remotely or on site”- Hussain AlGargoush, Talent Acquisition Unit Head, Rawabi Holding Group
- Common Mistakes to Avoid During a Virtual Job Interview
- “In a world where you can be anything, be kind”- Emma Davies, People and Culture Director, Masafi LLC
- Job Search Tips for Middle Level Managers
- How to cope with stress during the current crisis?
- “Staying on top of current trends in one’s industry helps”- Sandeep Pathania, Director of HR, Azizi Developments
Most Viewed Article
- How to Reschedule a Job Interview over an Email?
- How to Write a Winning Job Application?
- How to Accept a Job Offer over an Email?
- How to Write a Request Letter for Experience Certificate?
- How to Respond to a Job Offer Letter?
- How to Write a Job Interview Cancellation Email?
- List of Top 10 Civil Engineering & Construction Companies in the UAE
- How to Write an Apology Letter to Reschedule an Interview?
- How to Answer the Interview Question: Where Do you see Yourself 5 Years from Now?
- Top 10 Companies in Dubai Popular Among Job Seekers in 2020
- Covid-19 and Careers
- Sample Job Letters & Emails
- Employment and Labour Law Updates in the Gulf
- Expert Speak
- Job Search
- CV Writing
- Career Advice
- Interview Tips
- Career Infographics
- Working in the UAE
- Working in the Gulf
- Naukrigulf Polls & Hiring Outlook Survey
- Naukrigulf EsPresso: The Team Blog
Working in the UAE
Professionals across the world are attracted to take up jobs in Dubai. And why not? There are ample reasons to support that aspiration. The never-ending demand for skilled labor, lucrative compensation packages, tax-free income and a luxurious lifestyle makes Dubai …
IMAGE: Getty Images Undoubtedly, the UAE stands as one of the most enticing job destinations in the Gulf. With a multitude of global investors foraying into the UAE job market, it is transforming into a global hub for economic developments. …
Beautiful beaches, serene desert, adventure sports, excellent entertainment venues, and high-end brands are some of the things that first come to our minds when we talk about the United Arab Emirates. However, considering the current employment scenario in the …
The holy month of Ramadan holds the utmost significance for millions of Muslims around the world who indulge themselves in praying, fasting and feasting. The vibe is completely different, especially in the Gulf countries. While the evenings come alive with …
DUBAI- Career Prospects Dubai is a popular global city in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and a key business hub of the Middle East. Known for its ultramodern architecture, luxury shopping, and an exciting nightlife, Dubai is one of the …