- “It is a struggle that will soon be over” – Khaled Al-Saqabi-HR Manager- Cameron Al Rushaid- Saudi Arabia
- “Live like there is no tomorrow.” Najwan Issa – Group Talent Acquisition Manager- NFPC – UAE
- “Reskilling and Upskilling is the key in the post pandemic world.”Abhijeet Sanyal – VP – Technology Staffing Services-Raqmiyat LLC-UAE
- “Utilize networking tools like social media platforms and job boards”- Hanin AbuNimeh-Head of Personnel- Al Jaber Engineering- Qatar
- “Seize any opportunity you have for learning remotely or on site”- Hussain AlGargoush, Talent Acquisition Unit Head, Rawabi Holding Group
- Common Mistakes to Avoid During a Virtual Job Interview
- “In a world where you can be anything, be kind”- Emma Davies, People and Culture Director, Masafi LLC
- Job Search Tips for Middle Level Managers
- How to cope with stress during the current crisis?
- “Staying on top of current trends in one’s industry helps”- Sandeep Pathania, Director of HR, Azizi Developments
Most Viewed Article
- How to Reschedule a Job Interview over an Email?
- How to Write a Winning Job Application?
- How to Accept a Job Offer over an Email?
- How to Write a Request Letter for Experience Certificate?
- How to Respond to a Job Offer Letter?
- How to Write a Job Interview Cancellation Email?
- List of Top 10 Civil Engineering & Construction Companies in the UAE
- How to Write an Apology Letter to Reschedule an Interview?
- How to Answer the Interview Question: Where Do you see Yourself 5 Years from Now?
- Top 10 Companies in Dubai Popular Among Job Seekers in 2020
- Covid-19 and Careers
- Sample Job Letters & Emails
- Employment and Labour Law Updates in the Gulf
- Expert Speak
- Job Search
- CV Writing
- Career Advice
- Interview Tips
- Career Infographics
- Working in the UAE
- Working in the Gulf
- Naukrigulf Polls & Hiring Outlook Survey
- Naukrigulf EsPresso: The Team Blog
Working in the UAE
The UAE job market is highly competitive and attracts job seekers from different parts of the world. With several advantages such as tax-free income, global exposure, and a modern lifestyle, missing out a single opportunity that can land you to …
The growth of non-oil sector jobs in Dubai has been fuelled after the city has bagged the bid to host the World Expo 2020. There is a tremendous increase in job opportunities across aviation, tourism, hospitality, construction and more. Naturally, …
Most job seekers underestimate the power of a cover letter because they focus too much on making their CVs perfect. CV is undoubtedly importance but the cover letter is equally important. An employer will make an effort to read your …
The UAE has been ranked as the happiest country in the Gulf region for the third consecutive year in the UN World Happiness Report 2017. The UAE is followed by Qatar at 35th position, Saudi Arabia at 37th, Kuwait at …
The growing economy like the UAE is a hub for international job seekers. While it offers tax-free income, competitive compensation, global exposure and lucrative career opportunities, the UAE is also becoming a breeding ground for job scams. There are a …
With Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid launching the much awaited Dubai Industrial Strategy 2030, UAE is all set to gain its glory back as a top destination for conducting business. The strategy document states its intentions clearly; to make Dubai, “an …