Human Resource (HR) managers add value to employers by hiring new talent, and planning executive programs and company policies to achieve strategic objectives of the company. The following job description would help you draft an outstanding HR manager job description with job specifications that will attract qualified candidates. Feel free to edit this HR manager job description sample as per your specific job duties and job requirements.
Also Read – How to Write an Effective Job Description?
Job Brief of a Human Resources Manager
The company is looking to hire a skilled HR manager to look after all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes. As an HR manager, you will work towards ensuring a proper implementation of company policies, strategies, objectives, recruitment, performance management, training & development, and talent management.
Job Responsibilities of a Human Resources Manager
– To maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and descriptions for every position
– To develop and control the process of recruitment and induction of staff
– To ensure selection of the most suitable candidates for the organization
– To counsel managers on candidate selection and exit interviews
– To bridge relations between management and employees by addressing different types of issues
– To ensure planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employees
– To facilitate active participation of each employee towards achieving common business goals
Job Duties of a Human Resources Manager
– To provide leadership for HR strategic planning
– To organize required training programs and workshop for employees
– To impart all the organizational information to the employees
– To supervise and verify service processes in personnel administration
– To supervise and review payroll processes to ensure timely salary deposits of the employees
– To control and monitor a thorough compliance with the company’s policies
– To ensure a good flow of communication between all levels of the organization
– To participate in the business meetings and seminars
– To develop and monitor annual budgets of every department for organizing events, philanthropic giving and employee recognition, to name a few
Also Read – How to Attract the Best Talent for Your Company?
Skills and Qualifications of a Human Resources Manager
– Minimum qualifications required: An MBA degree in HR
– Minimum Experience Required: A working experience of a minimum of 5-8 years
– Excellent communication skills
– A zeal to outreach conventional methods to improve recruitment and selection processes
– Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
– Ability to influence others and manage changes
To summarize, an HR manager is supposed to attract, engage and retain the top talent, while assuring smooth functioning of the business at all levels. The requirements may vary from organization to organization, hence it is important to summarize the job responsibilities of an HR manager precisely and convey them to the candidates in the best way.
Recruit the best brains for your company. Post your job and get quick replies from active job seekers.
Find Latest Jobs here : https://www.naukrigulf.com/human-resources-manager-jobs
Image Source: Pixabay