The following sales executive sample job description can help you create a lucrative job application that will entice the qualified towards the job. You are free to edit and revise the sample job description to one that meets your specifications and requirements.
Table of content
– To Build business through recognizing prospects and selling to them
– To maintain relationships with the existing as well as new clients
– To evaluate and study the position of the identified prospects in the industry
– To research about different sales options and analysing them
– To sell the company products/services by creating contacts and further making relationships with the prospects
– To recommend solutions to any problems faced by the clients
– To provide proper information, guidance and support to the clients hence enhancing the relationships
– To recommend new opportunities and improvements in terms of clients profits and losses
– To study the current market trends for a product and identify improvements
– To analyse the competition brand closely
– To be able to work with a team and achieve the desired results
– Qualifications required: A Graduation Degree/ MBA in Sales and Marketing
– Minimum Experience Required: 0-1 Years
– The ability to sell
– The ability to handle customers efficiently
– Possess excellent communication skills
– Negotiation Skills
– Having high degree of self-motivation and ambition
– Capability to grow in a competitive environment
The requirements for a sales executive opening can vary according to the industry as well as location for the job. The job description can also mention little specifications that you require for the job, so that you get a limited set applications. Such specifications could include gender, nationality, ability to drive or possessing a license of a particular state, having medical, FMCG background etc.
Hire the best talent for your company. Post your job and get instant reply from active job seekers.
Find Latest Jobs here : https://www.naukrigulf.com/sales-executive-jobs