- 6 CV writing tips to help you land your dream job
- Ru’ya Careers UAE Redefined 2022 set to empower Emirati youth to be bold, responsible and ambitious
- Top skills recruiters look out for in Freshers
- Top 5 job interview tips that will always help you
- 7 Important job search tips you should never neglect
- Factors to consider before changing jobs
- Top tips to ace your interview for a remote job
- “Living in the present, be in the moment” is something I abide by, no matter what I do”- Dr. Amit Singh-Head-Corporate HR-Aster DM Healthcare
- “Massive acceleration in digitization across sectors.”-Sharmeen Khalid-CHRO- Info Edge India Ltd.
- Are Soft Skills Important in the Workplace?
Most Viewed Article
- Email Template to Reschedule a Job Interview
- How to Write a Job Application Email?
- How to Write a Request Letter for Experience Certificate?
- How to Accept a Job Offer over an Email?
- How to Respond to a Job Offer Letter?
- List of Top 10 Civil Engineering & Construction Companies in the UAE
- How to write Interview Cancellation Email?
- How to Write an Apology Letter to Reschedule an Interview?
- How to Write a Resume for a Fresh College Graduate?
- Top 10 Companies in Dubai in 2021
- Covid-19 and Careers
- Sample Job Letters & Emails
- Employment and Labour Law Updates in the Gulf
- Expert Speak
- Job Search
- CV Writing
- Career Advice
- Interview Tips
- Career Infographics
- Working in the UAE
- Working in the Gulf
- Naukrigulf Polls & Hiring Outlook Survey
- Naukrigulf EsPresso: The Team Blog
Annual performance appraisals are critical to any organization. Moreover, managing employee performance is not just a great responsibility but also an important duty for managers. Employee performance appraisals act as the annual event that lets the managers measure the employees’ …
In this world of online job ads, mobile apps and social media networking, sending a thank you note to the recruiter or interviewer seems to be an old-fashioned idea. Isn’t it? If you think this way then you are wrong. …
“What are your strengths?” “What do you think you are good at work?” “What do you do best at work?” “What strengths do you have?” “What are your strengths in the workplace?” These are some of the most …
The kind of words one chooses can reveal a great deal about them. But how a person conveys his/her message is something that can help you judge their character, intelligence, skills, strengths, weaknesses, etc., most accurately. A CV can only …
“What is your biggest weakness?” is the one interview question that looks like a nightmare to every job seeker. Obviously, it is not easy to tell the hiring manager about your weaknesses when you want to highlight everything good about you …
There are a number of reasons that a candidate lucks out of an interview. The qualifications, the experience or in the worst case the candidates are incompetent. But if you have the skills and the required experience, but still you …