- 7 Things to Look For While Changing Job
- 9 Tips to Ace a Panel Discussion
- 10 Wonderful Tips on How to Increase Productivity
- 6 CV writing tips to help you land your dream job
- Ru’ya Careers UAE Redefined 2022 set to empower Emirati youth to be bold, responsible and ambitious
- Top skills recruiters look out for in Freshers
- Top 5 job interview tips that will always help you
- 7 Important job search tips you should never neglect
- Factors to consider before changing jobs
- Top tips to ace your interview for a remote job
Most Viewed Article
- Email Template to Reschedule a Job Interview
- How to Write a Job Application Email?
- How to Write a Request Letter for Experience Certificate?
- How to Accept a Job Offer over an Email?
- How to Respond to a Job Offer Letter?
- List of Top 10 Civil Engineering & Construction Companies in the UAE
- How to write Interview Cancellation Email?
- How to Write an Apology Letter to Reschedule an Interview?
- How to Write a Resume for a Fresh College Graduate?
- Top 10 Companies in Dubai in 2022
- Covid-19 and Careers
- Sample Job Letters & Emails
- Employment and Labour Law Updates in the Gulf
- Expert Speak
- Job Search
- CV Writing
- Career Advice
- Interview Tips
- Career Infographics
- Working in the UAE
- Working in the Gulf
- Naukrigulf Polls & Hiring Outlook Survey
- Naukrigulf EsPresso: The Team Blog
Annual performance appraisals are critical to any organization. Moreover, managing employee performance is not just a great responsibility but also an important duty for managers. Employee performance appraisals act as the annual event that lets the managers measure the employees’ …
Dubai has been a popular destination for professionals aspiring career growth, and diversified jobs in Dubai boost the employment opportunities for all. It has attracted professionals from all over the globe to seek jobs in Dubai and this migration has …
The latest study by The Great Place to Work (GPTW) Institute – global research, training, and consultancy firm, has revealed the ‘Top Companies to Work for in the UAE’. The 2017-18 ‘best employers in the UAE’ list includes 25 companies …
Sweeping changes to employment relations in the Kingdom: An overview of the amendments to the KSA Labour Law
– Written by Zahir Qayum, Associate at Al Tamimi & Co. The Resolution approving the amendments to the Labour Law first announced by the Ministry of Labour (“MOL”) on 5th April 2015 (Resolution No. 258) was published in the official gazette …
Performance review is that time of the year when every employee starts documenting his work progression to be presented in the one-on-one discussion with his boss. If your performance appraisal is just around the corner, it’s the time to prepare …