- “It is a struggle that will soon be over” – Khaled Al-Saqabi-HR Manager- Cameron Al Rushaid- Saudi Arabia
- “Live like there is no tomorrow.” Najwan Issa – Group Talent Acquisition Manager- NFPC – UAE
- “Reskilling and Upskilling is the key in the post pandemic world.”Abhijeet Sanyal – VP – Technology Staffing Services-Raqmiyat LLC-UAE
- “Utilize networking tools like social media platforms and job boards”- Hanin AbuNimeh-Head of Personnel- Al Jaber Engineering- Qatar
- “Seize any opportunity you have for learning remotely or on site”- Hussain AlGargoush, Talent Acquisition Unit Head, Rawabi Holding Group
- Common Mistakes to Avoid During a Virtual Job Interview
- “In a world where you can be anything, be kind”- Emma Davies, People and Culture Director, Masafi LLC
- Job Search Tips for Middle Level Managers
- How to cope with stress during the current crisis?
- “Staying on top of current trends in one’s industry helps”- Sandeep Pathania, Director of HR, Azizi Developments
Most Viewed Article
- How to Reschedule a Job Interview over an Email?
- How to Write a Winning Job Application?
- How to Accept a Job Offer over an Email?
- How to Write a Request Letter for Experience Certificate?
- How to Respond to a Job Offer Letter?
- How to Write a Job Interview Cancellation Email?
- List of Top 10 Civil Engineering & Construction Companies in the UAE
- How to Write an Apology Letter to Reschedule an Interview?
- How to Answer the Interview Question: Where Do you see Yourself 5 Years from Now?
- Top 10 Companies in Dubai Popular Among Job Seekers in 2020
- Covid-19 and Careers
- Sample Job Letters & Emails
- Employment and Labour Law Updates in the Gulf
- Expert Speak
- Job Search
- CV Writing
- Career Advice
- Interview Tips
- Career Infographics
- Working in the UAE
- Working in the Gulf
- Naukrigulf Polls & Hiring Outlook Survey
- Naukrigulf EsPresso: The Team Blog
When you are out of the college and ready to explore a career path, you feel intimidated to face several new challenges. Searching for a job without work experience is a common situation faced by many young professionals and fresh …
Passing out of college successfully is a great milestone in everybody’s life. It signifies that you are ready to begin your professional life. It signifies that you can finally put your skills and knowledge to use and show what you …
Starting a new job, that too your first real job, just out of college can come as a bit of surprise as it brings a complete shift from the academic life. Freshers are required to make a lot of lifestyle …
Congratulations, you have successfully secured a job interview and it’s the time that you should pull up your socks and be completely prepared to face it. In such a stiff and competitive job market scenario, you must ensure that you …