What was the motivation for your last job switch?
- Better work-life balance 48%
- Better salary 34%
- Aspirational job role 16%
- Brand name 3%
6,092 VotesLoading ...
- 7 Important job search tips you should never neglect
- Factors to consider before changing jobs
- Top tips to ace your interview for a remote job
- “Living in the present, be in the moment” is something I abide by, no matter what I do”- Dr. Amit Singh-Head-Corporate HR-Aster DM Healthcare
- “Massive acceleration in digitization across sectors.”-Sharmeen Khalid-CHRO- Info Edge India Ltd.
- Are Soft Skills Important in the Workplace?
- Are you looking for ‘Gig Employment’?
- Don’t Miss Out: Top IT Skills in the UAE for 2022
- 5 Reasons Why You’re Not Getting Interview Calls
- How to write an experienced Job Application Email
Most Viewed Article
- Email Template to Reschedule a Job Interview
- How to Write a Job Application Email?
- How to Write a Request Letter for Experience Certificate?
- How to Accept a Job Offer over an Email?
- How to Respond to a Job Offer Letter?
- List of Top 10 Civil Engineering & Construction Companies in the UAE
- How to write Interview Cancellation Email?
- How to Write an Apology Letter to Reschedule an Interview?
- How to Write a Resume for a Fresh College Graduate?
- Top 10 Companies in Dubai in 2021
- Covid-19 and Careers
- Sample Job Letters & Emails
- Employment and Labour Law Updates in the Gulf
- Expert Speak
- Job Search
- CV Writing
- Career Advice
- Interview Tips
- Career Infographics
- Working in the UAE
- Working in the Gulf
- Naukrigulf Polls & Hiring Outlook Survey
- Naukrigulf EsPresso: The Team Blog
While a CV is your first interaction with the employer, an interview is a chance to impress the employer, sell your skills and increase your possibility of getting hired. In fact, a successful interview is what you need to land …
You are sailing through a job interview — answering all common interview questions concerning your personal and professional life with perfect examples and smart anecdotes — when all of a sudden the interviewer throws a somewhat more personal question at …
No matter if you are a fresh college graduate or a job seeker with several years of work experience; job interview etiquette play a vital role in the hiring process and selection criteria. When hunting a job abroad, it becomes …
Preparation is the key to success. This holds true when you are going to face a job interview. In a job interview, although you can never be sure of what the interviewer will ask, but there are certainly a set …
A question regarding somebody’s relocation plans is one of the most common ones. However, it often comes as a surprise to the candidates when it ideally shouldn’t. As a job seeker, you must be prepared to answer even the toughest …