Poll: Your Opinion MattersLoading ...
- 60% of recruiters predict step up in hiring on the back of new jobs during H1 of FY ‘20: Naukrigulf Hiring Outlook 2019
- Top 5 Tips on ‘How to Ace Your Final Interview?’
- Top Job Interview Tips to Help You Succeed in 2019
- Tips to Succeed in the Second Interview
- Common Situational Interview Questions and Answering Tips
- Top 10 Commonly Asked Teacher Interview Questions
- How to Write a Promotion Request Letter? [Sample Included]
- How to Write a Promotion Letter? [Sample Included]
- Ramadan 2019: How to Make the Most of Your Workday while Fasting?
- Family Businesses, Private Wealth and Taxes
Most Viewed Article
- How to Reschedule a Job Interview over an Email?
- How to Accept a Job Offer over an Email?
- How to Write a Winning Job Application?
- List of Top 10 Civil Engineering & Construction Companies in the UAE
- How to Write a Request Letter for Experience Certificate?
- How to Write a Job Interview Cancellation Email?
- How to Respond to a Job Offer Letter?
- How to Answer the Interview Question: Where Do you see Yourself 5 Years from Now?
- 10 Most Popular Employers in Dubai
- 20 Most Common Interview Questions for Freshers
Letter and Emails
Asking for a promotion is truly nerve-wracking as most professionals fear their managers will reject their promotion request. Ideally, this fear should not stop you from asking for a promotion when you really deserve it and know you are not …
Motivating one’s employees is one of the sure-shot ways to keep them giving their best and associated with the company for long. While sending out a letter of appreciation to your star performers from time to time can be a …
An appointment letter is a document which gives a kick start to an employment relationship. Sending an appointment letter is a formal way to communicate to the candidate that yes, he/she has been chosen for the required position and hence …
Everyone at some point in his/her professional life may need to avail leaves longer than she/he is officially allowed. It may be that you are planning to go for a vacation, or suffering from a prolonged illness, or want to …