- “Living in the present, be in the moment” is something I abide by, no matter what I do”- Dr. Amit Singh-Head-Corporate HR-Aster DM Healthcare
- “Massive acceleration in digitization across sectors.”-Sharmeen Khalid-CHRO- Info Edge India Ltd.
- Are Soft Skills Important in the Workplace?
- Are you looking for ‘Gig Employment’?
- Don’t Miss Out: Top IT Skills in the UAE for 2022
- 5 Reasons Why You’re Not Getting Interview Calls
- How to write an experienced Job Application Email
- “Things are turning for the better in the Gulf region thanks to large vaccination initiatives.”- Sharad Sindhwani-Senior Vice President-Naukrigulf
- “It is a struggle that will soon be over” – Khaled Al-Saqabi-HR Manager- Cameron Al Rushaid- Saudi Arabia
- “Live like there is no tomorrow.” Najwan Issa – Group Talent Acquisition Manager- NFPC – UAE
Most Viewed Article
- Email Template to Reschedule a Job Interview
- How to Write a Job Application Email?
- How to Accept a Job Offer over an Email?
- How to Write a Request Letter for Experience Certificate?
- How to Respond to a Job Offer Letter?
- List of Top 10 Civil Engineering & Construction Companies in the UAE
- How to write Interview Cancellation Email?
- How to Write an Apology Letter to Reschedule an Interview?
- How to Write a Resume for a Fresh College Graduate?
- How to Answer the Interview Question: Where Do you see Yourself 5 Years from Now?
- Covid-19 and Careers
- Sample Job Letters & Emails
- Employment and Labour Law Updates in the Gulf
- Expert Speak
- Job Search
- CV Writing
- Career Advice
- Interview Tips
- Career Infographics
- Working in the UAE
- Working in the Gulf
- Naukrigulf Polls & Hiring Outlook Survey
- Naukrigulf EsPresso: The Team Blog
Thinking of resigning from your current job? Once you know that it is the time to leave your job and have a good offer in your hand, the next most important thing is to write your resignation letter. Those working …
When freshers enter the workforce, they experience many ‘firsts’ such as the first day at the first job, first paycheck, first annual appraisal, first time resigning from the job, etc. One of the toughest things that professionals find is to …