- 7 Things to Look For While Changing Job
- 9 Tips to Ace a Panel Discussion
- 10 Wonderful Tips on How to Increase Productivity
- 6 CV writing tips to help you land your dream job
- Ru’ya Careers UAE Redefined 2022 set to empower Emirati youth to be bold, responsible and ambitious
- Top skills recruiters look out for in Freshers
- Top 5 job interview tips that will always help you
- 7 Important job search tips you should never neglect
- Factors to consider before changing jobs
- Top tips to ace your interview for a remote job
Most Viewed Article
- Email Template to Reschedule a Job Interview
- How to Write a Job Application Email?
- How to Write a Request Letter for Experience Certificate?
- How to Accept a Job Offer over an Email?
- How to Respond to a Job Offer Letter?
- List of Top 10 Civil Engineering & Construction Companies in the UAE
- How to write Interview Cancellation Email?
- How to Write an Apology Letter to Reschedule an Interview?
- How to Write a Resume for a Fresh College Graduate?
- Top 10 Companies in Dubai in 2022
- Covid-19 and Careers
- Sample Job Letters & Emails
- Employment and Labour Law Updates in the Gulf
- Expert Speak
- Job Search
- CV Writing
- Career Advice
- Interview Tips
- Career Infographics
- Working in the UAE
- Working in the Gulf
- Naukrigulf Polls & Hiring Outlook Survey
- Naukrigulf EsPresso: The Team Blog
You have successfully managed to land a job interview despite the COVID-19 pandemic. The interview process is done but you are yet to receive an offer letter. Probably your salary negotiation discussion is still pending. You are nervous about this …
No matter how good a job interview is going, the question regarding one’s salary expectation can make even the most seasoned professionals nervous. “What are your salary expectations?” This is one interview question capable of raising the heartbeat as salary …
While searching for a job, one’s ultimate aim is to land a job offer. Most people are so consumed with the joyous feeling of having an offer letter in hand that they don’t even bother pondering over how to negotiate …
Salary is one of the major reasons professionals look out for a job change. Still, most of them don’t negotiate their salary during the final stages of discussion with the recruiters. Rather they accept whatever compensation package (even if it …
Salary negotiation is one of the most crucial steps in a job search process. Handling this step with caution is important to fetch the right job offer from the employer. You have reached this stage is a testament to the …