- How to write an experienced Job Application Email
- “Things are turning for the better in the Gulf region thanks to large vaccination initiatives.”- Sharad Sindhwani-Senior Vice President-Naukrigulf
- “It is a struggle that will soon be over” – Khaled Al-Saqabi-HR Manager- Cameron Al Rushaid- Saudi Arabia
- “Live like there is no tomorrow.” Najwan Issa – Group Talent Acquisition Manager- NFPC – UAE
- “Reskilling and Upskilling is the key in the post pandemic world.”Abhijeet Sanyal – VP – Technology Staffing Services-Raqmiyat LLC-UAE
- “Utilize networking tools like social media platforms and job boards”- Hanin AbuNimeh-Head of Personnel- Al Jaber Engineering- Qatar
- “Seize any opportunity you have for learning remotely or on site”- Hussain AlGargoush, Talent Acquisition Unit Head, Rawabi Holding Group
- Common Mistakes to Avoid During a Virtual Job Interview
- “In a world where you can be anything, be kind”- Emma Davies, People and Culture Director, Masafi LLC
- Job Search Tips for Middle Level Managers
Most Viewed Article
- Email Template to Reschedule a Job Interview
- How to Write a Job Application Email?
- How to Accept a Job Offer over an Email?
- How to Write a Request Letter for Experience Certificate?
- How to Respond to a Job Offer Letter?
- How to write Interview Cancellation Email?
- List of Top 10 Civil Engineering & Construction Companies in the UAE
- How to Write an Apology Letter to Reschedule an Interview?
- How to Answer the Interview Question: Where Do you see Yourself 5 Years from Now?
- How to Write a Resume for a Fresh College Graduate?
- Covid-19 and Careers
- Sample Job Letters & Emails
- Employment and Labour Law Updates in the Gulf
- Expert Speak
- Job Search
- CV Writing
- Career Advice
- Interview Tips
- Career Infographics
- Working in the UAE
- Working in the Gulf
- Naukrigulf Polls & Hiring Outlook Survey
- Naukrigulf EsPresso: The Team Blog
For some years, the oil prices in Saudi Arabia are recovering at a steady pace making 2018 a favorable year in terms of business and economic growth. This is bound to have a positive impact on Saudi Arabia job market …
Are you looking for a job in Saudi Arabia, the largest Arab state in Western Asia? For many years, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has attracted job seekers from around the world as it offers tremendous job opportunities across diverse …
Sweeping changes to employment relations in the Kingdom: An overview of the amendments to the KSA Labour Law
– Written by Zahir Qayum, Associate at Al Tamimi & Co. The Resolution approving the amendments to the Labour Law first announced by the Ministry of Labour (“MOL”) on 5th April 2015 (Resolution No. 258) was published in the official gazette …
The Gulf today stands with economic opportunities that come with increasingly lucrative returns on being unlocked. Yes, it’s indeed true! Industry leaders and corporations from all across the globe have found efficient operational bases and the right market exposure to …
Pursuing your dream job, exploring the world, and being paid for it, isn’t it a dream come true for you! With the closing of the year 2015, now everyone certainly plans for a great career ahead in 2016. If you …