What was the motivation for your last job switch?
- Better work-life balance 48%
- Better salary 34%
- Aspirational job role 16%
- Brand name 3%
6,092 VotesLoading ...
- 7 Important job search tips you should never neglect
- Factors to consider before changing jobs
- Top tips to ace your interview for a remote job
- “Living in the present, be in the moment” is something I abide by, no matter what I do”- Dr. Amit Singh-Head-Corporate HR-Aster DM Healthcare
- “Massive acceleration in digitization across sectors.”-Sharmeen Khalid-CHRO- Info Edge India Ltd.
- Are Soft Skills Important in the Workplace?
- Are you looking for ‘Gig Employment’?
- Don’t Miss Out: Top IT Skills in the UAE for 2022
- 5 Reasons Why You’re Not Getting Interview Calls
- How to write an experienced Job Application Email
Most Viewed Article
- Email Template to Reschedule a Job Interview
- How to Write a Job Application Email?
- How to Write a Request Letter for Experience Certificate?
- How to Accept a Job Offer over an Email?
- How to Respond to a Job Offer Letter?
- List of Top 10 Civil Engineering & Construction Companies in the UAE
- How to write Interview Cancellation Email?
- How to Write an Apology Letter to Reschedule an Interview?
- How to Write a Resume for a Fresh College Graduate?
- Top 10 Companies in Dubai in 2021
- Covid-19 and Careers
- Sample Job Letters & Emails
- Employment and Labour Law Updates in the Gulf
- Expert Speak
- Job Search
- CV Writing
- Career Advice
- Interview Tips
- Career Infographics
- Working in the UAE
- Working in the Gulf
- Naukrigulf Polls & Hiring Outlook Survey
- Naukrigulf EsPresso: The Team Blog
The higher your position gets in an organization, less the chances are of receiving constructive feedback based on different parameters such as performance, ideas or strategy. Who wants to offend the boss? Employees do not realize that without their input, …
Keeping your employees engaged and motivated is the key to your company’s success. Happy workers are productive and create a happy environment. As a manager, you have to focus on optimizing revenue and employee productivity, which can be ensured only …
“It’s not what you say, but how you say”- This old aphorism says everything about the importance of communication skills. Communication plays a key role in a leadership position, differentiating a great leader from an inefficient one. An effective communication …