What was the motivation for your last job switch?
- Better work-life balance 48%
- Better salary 34%
- Aspirational job role 16%
- Brand name 3%
6,092 VotesLoading ...
- 7 Important job search tips you should never neglect
- Factors to consider before changing jobs
- Top tips to ace your interview for a remote job
- “Living in the present, be in the moment” is something I abide by, no matter what I do”- Dr. Amit Singh-Head-Corporate HR-Aster DM Healthcare
- “Massive acceleration in digitization across sectors.”-Sharmeen Khalid-CHRO- Info Edge India Ltd.
- Are Soft Skills Important in the Workplace?
- Are you looking for ‘Gig Employment’?
- Don’t Miss Out: Top IT Skills in the UAE for 2022
- 5 Reasons Why You’re Not Getting Interview Calls
- How to write an experienced Job Application Email
Most Viewed Article
- Email Template to Reschedule a Job Interview
- How to Write a Job Application Email?
- How to Write a Request Letter for Experience Certificate?
- How to Accept a Job Offer over an Email?
- How to Respond to a Job Offer Letter?
- List of Top 10 Civil Engineering & Construction Companies in the UAE
- How to write Interview Cancellation Email?
- How to Write an Apology Letter to Reschedule an Interview?
- How to Write a Resume for a Fresh College Graduate?
- Top 10 Companies in Dubai in 2021
- Covid-19 and Careers
- Sample Job Letters & Emails
- Employment and Labour Law Updates in the Gulf
- Expert Speak
- Job Search
- CV Writing
- Career Advice
- Interview Tips
- Career Infographics
- Working in the UAE
- Working in the Gulf
- Naukrigulf Polls & Hiring Outlook Survey
- Naukrigulf EsPresso: The Team Blog
Work life balance
Your employer has recently laid out new WFH rules. And you have only just realized that maintaining some semblance of balance between work and home can be challenging right now. Luckily, flexibility is a great benefit of working from home. …
If you are working in the UAE or any other Gulf countries, you are going to experience the month of Ramadan in the most zeal and enthusiasm. The UAE has majority of expatriate population that get an experience of this …
First of all, Naukrigulf would like to wish ‘Ramadan Kareem’. Ramadan, the ninth month of the Islamic calendar, is a period of retrospection, charity and above all a commitment to the religious responsibilities. The most challenging task in this period …