- 6 CV writing tips to help you land your dream job
- Ru’ya Careers UAE Redefined 2022 set to empower Emirati youth to be bold, responsible and ambitious
- Top skills recruiters look out for in Freshers
- Top 5 job interview tips that will always help you
- 7 Important job search tips you should never neglect
- Factors to consider before changing jobs
- Top tips to ace your interview for a remote job
- “Living in the present, be in the moment” is something I abide by, no matter what I do”- Dr. Amit Singh-Head-Corporate HR-Aster DM Healthcare
- “Massive acceleration in digitization across sectors.”-Sharmeen Khalid-CHRO- Info Edge India Ltd.
- Are Soft Skills Important in the Workplace?
Most Viewed Article
- Email Template to Reschedule a Job Interview
- How to Write a Job Application Email?
- How to Write a Request Letter for Experience Certificate?
- How to Accept a Job Offer over an Email?
- How to Respond to a Job Offer Letter?
- List of Top 10 Civil Engineering & Construction Companies in the UAE
- How to write Interview Cancellation Email?
- How to Write an Apology Letter to Reschedule an Interview?
- How to Write a Resume for a Fresh College Graduate?
- Top 10 Companies in Dubai in 2021
- Covid-19 and Careers
- Sample Job Letters & Emails
- Employment and Labour Law Updates in the Gulf
- Expert Speak
- Job Search
- CV Writing
- Career Advice
- Interview Tips
- Career Infographics
- Working in the UAE
- Working in the Gulf
- Naukrigulf Polls & Hiring Outlook Survey
- Naukrigulf EsPresso: The Team Blog
While moving ahead in our professional lives, we are so much occupied with stress of meeting targets, that the idea of professional growth often gets ignored. And we generally end up running away from higher responsibilities, rather than looking forward …
If a person takes an hour to complete a task, how long will it take two people to complete the task? The mathematical answer would be ’30 minutes’. This example clearly shows the importance of teamwork. Additionally, when working …
Good communication skills are important in the workplace, especially for those in leadership positions and the ones who aspire to be the one in future. In fact, how you communicate with your colleagues and superiors plays a crucial role for …
Do you feel that your coworker and boss secretly hate you? Your manager does not trust you completely when assigning tasks and micromanages your work. Your colleagues don’t want to be assigned projects that you are a part of. They …
– Written by Anna Marshall, Associate at Al Tamimi & Co. Overview of the New Legislation Following the issuance on 15 July 2015 of Law No. 2 of 2015 against Discrimination and Hatred (the “Law”), the UAE has now introduced …
Sweeping changes to employment relations in the Kingdom: An overview of the amendments to the KSA Labour Law
– Written by Zahir Qayum, Associate at Al Tamimi & Co. The Resolution approving the amendments to the Labour Law first announced by the Ministry of Labour (“MOL”) on 5th April 2015 (Resolution No. 258) was published in the official gazette …