• Implementing the Sales and marketing policies and procedures within the company, and providing frequent reports to the management
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Understand the Current Portfolio of brands and their place in the Market in Qatar.
• Know the Competitor Brands portfolio in the market.
• Plan and set the business plans agreed by the Manager and QNIE at the beginning of each year and generates frequent reports on the achievements and shortfalls to the Manager and principles.
• Liaise with Manager on the product positioning and ensures that all marketing plans are in line with the positioning of the product.
• Look at inventory and effectively manage stocks that result in agreed level of expiry.
• Set Promotional Strategies, approve promotional strategies that may be suggested by Sales or marketing team.
• Maintain company gross profitability and volume based on set yearly targets
• Obtain and assesses information on product market share. Analyze retail audit information or scanning information provided by major customers and infer business decisions
• Conducts regular market visits to maintain the market momentum and be in line with the market dynamics, remain updated with market intelligence from retail audit reports provided by principles, retailers or even 3rd party market research companies.
• Meet with advertising agencies. Negotiates Terms with them, Decides on the right campaign to achieve optimal products objectives
• Conduct frequent price analysis based on market price deviations and discuss with principles the strategies to penetrate the market based on the prevailing market rates
• Provide the right brand forecast and gets the sales team commitment, and communicates it to the supply chain function for order activation.
• Coordinate with demand planning and make sure that products are available at agreed days of DIO at all times.
• Coordinating with the Merchandising Team and their training
• Provide information for Manager by preparing special reports and analysis.
• Monthly /Quarterly Business Reviews to be Prepared for your portfolio and presented to Divisional Head & Sales Team
• Introduction of NEW SKU’s Brands need to be formalized and presented to Sales And Merchandising
• Understanding of how the Qatar Market works within the each customer Group and how your Brand will perform or expect to perform therein
• Division Head / Customers / Category Team/ Sales Team
Manuals and Procedures Related to Position
• Marketing Manual