Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the CCS Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
• Solicit, negotiate, and book new and repeat business through various efforts (telemarketing, mailings, referrals, sales call, etc.) to maximize catering revenues to meet/exceed goals.
• Plan accommodations arrangements including guest rooms, visas, transport, arrival and departure details, and outside services if required
• Plan, up-sell, and detail the meeting/function with the client including space requirements, times, equipment, menus, etc.
• Coordinate payment procedure to include: credit, prepayment, and billing instructions, etc.
• Complete the contracts, prepare the appropriate paperwork, coordinate with the appropriate areas in the hotel, and resolve any issues, complaints, and/or problems to ensure quality product delivery and customer satisfaction.
• Maintain accurate, legible records, and files to provide group history, ensure future and current quality service and enhance future prospects
• Utilize Opera System to track, solicit, book, and follow -up accounts
• Conduct site inspections with prospective and existing clients.
• Ensure that deposits/cancellation fees where applicable are forwarded to Accounting.
• Will personally process all information on booking to the other departments in the hotel responsible for delivery of services while client is on property.
• Conduct and/or attend daily meeting to review event contracts to ensure last minute changes are communicated accordingly
• Conduct pre-conference meetings to ensure key departments fully aware of relevant details pertaining to group.
• Be knowledgeable of and enforce local and state laws and regulations, with specific reference to health and safety
• Attend weekly / monthly departmental communication meetings, also sales and operations meetings as required.