The purpose of the role is the leadership of the B2B sales and marketing channels in order to maximize performance and meet the financial targets in line with the agreed business objectives. Devising Product Strategy and responsible for P&L of B2B in the organization.
What we give
With Canon, you'll get the support and encouragement you need to grow, from people who share your ambition. We'll invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us. You'll find leaders who give you the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly.
• Recruit, lead, motivate and inspire the B2B sales and Product marketing teams, ensuring rigorous account and prospect planning processes and target achievement, reviewing performance, coaching and providing feedback addressing performance issues promptly. Develop people management skills.
• Develop and deliver the sales budget as an integrated part of the European organization. Takes responsibility for understanding the reporting data including the service profitability (where applicable) and uses it to develop future achievable budget targets.
• Manage the entire sales process and build a working structure that can forecast accurately and consistently.
• Region and Country based P&L channel monitoring, including costs, headcount, and organization structure in line with the European standards.
• Development and implementation of the channel strategy and plans in collaboration with the European strategy.
• Implementation, championing and monitoring of the sales productivity KPIs, and processes to optimize efficiency, growth and profitability.
• Implement and adapt appropriate sales tools to expedite the channel sales cycle.
• Implement initiatives [such as the pan European recognition schemes] to create, motivate and retain a high performing sales organization.
What we ask
We need people who can achieve the exceptional by working collaboratively, who have the courage to risk new ways of doing things and the ability to see the world the way their customers see it. We're looking for creative problem-solvers like you, someone who can ensure Canon stays ahead in an ever-changing world.
• Proven successful track record of B2B experience
• Currently a people manager
• Excellent leadership skills, setting targets, coaching and providing feedback
• Excellent communicator and public speaker
• Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Excellent Analytical & reporting skills
• Thorough knowledge of the B2B business dynamics
• Understand the technology changes and their impact on the business (e.g. solutions, IT)
• Strong change management capabilities
• Intellectually agile
• Commercial and conceptual thinker
• Highly driven and results oriented, aggressive approach to winning business
• Excellent command of MS Office (Word, EXCEL, PowerPoint)
Previous Experience/ Education
• Relevant recognized formal qualifications (university level) - desirable
• Several years of experience in a similar international or regional sales or marketing experience (with an international company, national
• distributor or trading company) very desirable
• B2B experience essential
• Languages: Fluency in written and spoken English essential
You will need
• Business outcome driven
• Courageous and has conviction
• Ensures delivery of the outcome
• Customer Oriented
• Innovates by building on skills and experience
• Inspirational and motivational
• Builds trust based relationships
• Develops and coaches others
Canon is enriching lives and businesses in incredible new ways. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company that s strong, ambitious and considerate, where people do great things together. You can expect the exceptional and achieve the exceptional, with the world's best imaging company.
Expect the Exceptional.