Preparing financial statements, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
• Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
• Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
• Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
• Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
• Helping prepare for meetings.
• Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
• Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives.
• Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
• Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
• Making travel arrangements for executives.
• Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
• Experience as a virtual assistant.
• Opening, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
• Provide general administrative support
More than 7 years
High School (or equivalent) at least