The King Faisal Specialist Hospital - Jeddah is a 470-bed tertiary specialist hospital located in Jeddah , Saudi Arabia .
It is one of the three campuses of the King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Centre and specializes in Oncology, Cardiac, Transplant, and Neurosciences.
• Medical Degree
• Current, active medical license in: Canada, the United States, the UK, Western Europe, Australia or New Zealand
• National Board Certification in Anesthesiology from the United States, Canada, the UK, Western Europe, Australia, or New Zealand
• A minimum of 10 years of experience as a Consultant after national board certification
• Minimum five years of current administrative experience as Chairman/Deputy Chairman/Head of Service in a tertiary setting in the United States, the UK, Western Europe, Australia, or New Zealand
• Publication records must be original articles in peer-reviewed journals with minimum of (10) publications.
• Current teaching and research accomplishments
• Tax-free income
• Married-status contract
• Accommodations provided
• Education allowance for up to four eligible dependents
• Professional leave and allowance
• More than 7 calendar weeks of vacation
NOTE: This position is open to individuals who have current experience in and are citizens of: the United States, Canada, Europe, Australia, and New Zealand.