About Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts:
At Four Seasons, we believe in recognising a familiar face, welcoming a new one and treating everyone we meet the way we would want to be treated ourselves. Whether you work with us, stay with us, live with us or discover with us, we believe our purpose is to create impressions that will stay with you for a lifetime. It comes from our belief that life is richer when we truly connect to the people and the world around us.
Respond to a wide variety of guest requests by accurately assessing the guest needs and requests and then adding personal recommendations and touches to achieve maximum customer satisfaction while complying with all Four Seasons policies.
• Interviews, trains and schedules the Concierge Staff (and Bell Staff). Supervises day-to-day performance of the staff. Coaches staff to achieve Core and Service Culture standards. Conducts performance reviews. Disciplines staff as needed.
• Handles all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible; resolves customer complaints; assists customers in all inquiries in connection with hotel services, hours of operations, key hotel personnel, in-house events, directions, etc. Responds to all guest requests in an accurate and timely manner making recommendations based on local knowledge and hotel practices.
• Assures that Concierge Staff knows what activities are available in the city (theatre, sports, concerts, shows, special exhibits, sightseeing) and establishes close contacts with vendors in these areas in order to provide information, ticketing, and reservations for guests. Assures that desk collateral and information for restaurants, museums, attractions, maps, and other local attractions are updated and current.
• Processes packages, faxes, messages, and mail which may be either outgoing or incoming in an accurate and timely manner.
• Complies with Four Seasons Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in EmPact.
• Works harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
• Works closely with Front Desk, Reservations, Door Staff, Bell Staff and Valet Parking to assure smooth handling of guest arrivals and departures.
• Stores and retrieves guest luggage and packages.
• Utilizes a variety of software programs to accurately input special arrangements the guest has made and to assure proper billing.