The purpose of this role is to manage defined financial reporting, control and analysis processes collaboratively at a global DAN level, supporting the Financial Reporting Manager in driving an appropriate control and compliance environment in line with Group policy and IFRS, and delivering insightful, high quality financial reporting to key stakeholders.
Reporting to: Finance Manager, United Arab Emirates
Core Responsibilities for this position:
• Assist with month and quarter end closing process, which includes balance sheet, P/L, cash flow preparation and review, review and completion of account reconciliations along with month end financial reporting. SAP load, validation, and other input and analysis/monthly follow ups.
• Manage timely preparation of monthly and quarterly reports and financial statements in accordance with corporate guidelines and IFRS.
• Maintain monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
• Prepare/Assist with forecasts and budgets as required, including being able to forecast a full P/L, balance sheet, and complete roll forwards of PP&E spending and depreciation, etc.
• Managing payments, accruals, accounts receivables & payables, and account reconciliation on.
• Assist with data input, tracking, reporting with weekly scorecards, working capital reduction, cost trackers, etc.
• Interact with audit firm or internal audit team to provide information as required for auditors.
• Perform ad hoc reporting and other duties as assigned.
The minimum requirements for this position:
• Bachelor s degree in Finance, Masters is a plus.
• 1-2 yrs experience as a Chief Accountant ( Media industry is a Plus)
• Ability to work under minimal supervision and demonstrate good attention to detail.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic working environment
• Excellent written and oral Arabic & English is a must.