Target candidates should be have managed multiple Architecture projects. Should have strong communications and leadership skills.
Target candidate will have strong technology orientationnot program manager and all.
Current job title - CTO, Chief Architect, Chief Enterprise Architect, Information Architect, Digital Architect, Head of Architecture.
Chief Architect -
• Chief Architect (G10 Enterprise Architecture)
• Specialized in Enterprise Architecture with experience in business architecture, data architecture, infrastructure architecture and solution architecture.
• Strong in stakeholder management, influencing and execution skills of enterprise architecture.
• 2-5 years in the title mentioned above.
• Airline/ Airport / Travel / Logistics experience is preferred.
• 15 plus years of experience
• Experience in large projects such as successful execution of digital transformation.
• TOGAF or similar architecture certifications.
• The primary role of the chief architect is to provide hands-on architecture leadership, guidance and mentoring to the different technical teams within group, be a close collaborator and trusted advisor to the vp of architecture, and ensure the delivery of high-quality, robust and scalable solutions. Be a key member of the architecture kernel team that drives the technology vision and strategy for the group.
• Core role
• Experience in architecting and delivering large scale market place or ecommerce solutions.
• Experience in custom development projects with latest technologies.
• Strong experience in agile developments. Ability to work with partial information.
• Strong stakeholder management. Ability to communicate architecture solutions to delivery teams as well as senior stakeholders.
• Strong experience in design patterns, soa, microservices and no sql databases.
• Hands on coding experience, especially in custom developing proof of concepts as well as working closing with vendors in developing proof of concepts.
• Job accountabilities linked to objective areas (maximum of 10)
• define a robust architecture for building new applications and modernising existing applications, leveraging and enhancing existing building blocks or creating new reusable components;
• provide technical leadership to the development team(s);
• build early prototypes of product components and validate them for technical design and performance;
• understand the long-term business objectives and suggest technical strategies to meet those objectives by introducing innovation through technology;
• define reference architectures and architectural blue prints around micro services/soa, information architecture, iot architecture, mobility/presentation architectures etc.
• be an evangelist and strong communicator of the architectural blueprints of our product to mobilize the rest of the organization to build solutions that fit our customers needs;
• be responsive and decisive on adjusting our product architecture as customer requirements, market conditions and technology evolve;
• partner with others inside and outside the engineering organization to gather all requirements to formulate appropriate architecture required to provide system functionality, deciding when to advocate and when to compromise to arrive at a mutually acceptable solution;
• work with the development team to translate the software architecture into design;
• actively participate in the development process, as needed;
• work closely with product management, engineering, quality assurance, sales and professional services teams throughout the organization.
• contribute to it strategy by providing inputs on matters relating to enterprise architecture and standards.
• influence the it department to set standards and best practices for technologies and optimise business processes and reduce data duplication.
• highly motivated with the ability to work on a multiple projects simultaneously(100 projects) leading a team of architects.
• Experience of which at least five years should be at a senior level related to it architecture or design.
• Experience gained in both corporate and multi-cultural environments would be an added benefit.
• business information architecture
• systems architecture & standards
• business process improvement
• technical strategy and planning
• emerging technology monitoring