• Promoting the company s existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
• Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
• Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company s marketing goals.
• Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
• Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
• Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives.
• Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
• Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
• MUST has an experience in Real Estate Development companies.
• FLUENT English is a must.
• Good MS office skills (outlook, word, excel)
• Giza residents are preferable.
• Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
• The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
• Solid Track Record in Real Estate (As Commercial Director or Asst Commercial Director