• Bachelor s Degree in Business Administration, Finance or equivalent
• MBA, MS and other certificates are preferred
• Minimum 10 years of experience as a senior executive
• Relevant experience with business-to-business service operating models is a must
• Fluent in English with excellent communication skills
• Solid working knowledge of budgeting, business development, sales and marketing, human resources, and strategic planning
• Excellent interpersonal, organization, and presentation skills
• Strong track record of past performance in positions of leadership with the ability to generate respect and trust from staff and external stakeholders
• Develop clear corporate direction and goals
• Prepare a comprehensive business plan that will achieve the goals; the Board will review and approve the business plan
• Maintain a focus throughout the organization on execution of, and adherence to, the business plan
• Measure the financial and operational results and report to the Board.
• Provide effective leadership to the management and the employees and maintain an effective means of control and coordination for all business operations and activities.
• Develop job descriptions, responsibilities and objectives for senior management.
• Develop and maintain a sound, effective organization structure, and ensure capable management succession exists throughout all critical levels of the organization.
• Ensure development of effective employee training and development programs, and report regularly to the Board.
• Monitor, review and report regularly to the Board on the performance of key senior management personnel.
• Ensure compliance with all relevant laws, and material rules and regulations and report to the Board any relevant communications from external parties such as governments and competent authorities.
• Submit timely capital expenditure budgets for consideration by the Board in respect of all capital projects at certain threshold as the board may from time to time approve, and ensure that capital assets are adequately safeguarded and maintained.
• Identify, in conjunction with other senior management, the key strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats in the business segments, and review such risks and strategies with the Board.
• Maintain a high personal visibility within the business community and its employees to ensure that effective communication and appropriate relationships are maintained with stakeholders.
• Supervise the design, implementation, maintenance and periodic assessment, in conjunction with the Chief Financial Officer, of the effectiveness of internal controls, and disclosure controls and procedures, in each case in compliance with all relevant legal and regulatory requirements and applicable accounting standards.
< Back to Job Search