Chief Financial Officer - Honeywell Building Technologies
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
HBT is currently seeking a Chief Finance Officer covering its entire portfolio across various LOB s, including Electrical Products, Building Management Systems & Solutions, Fire & Safety which has a combined revenue of $442M. This is a key finance role in HBT, and the selected individual will partner with META VPGM and the Regional/Global leadership team to drive profitable growth and strong return on investment (ROI), competitively acquainting new customers, while ensuring an environment of strong controllership and compliance for the global P&L s. This position reports to the VP CFO HBT and will be based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Strategically partner with the VPGM and leadership team to drive profitable growth through analysis, influencing and action on risk assessment, contracting excellence, pricing, business ventures, customer profitability and cost control.
• Partner with controllers to ensure the accuracy of all finance statements and strong project controls.
• Provide leadership to expand ROI through efficient deployment of capital investments, working capital and resources.
• Provide thought leadership in deploying break thru technologies and innovative/ disruptive business models. Demonstrate strong sense of conviction and intellectual curiosity. Protect our profit pools and driving margin expansion through value selling and differentiation.
• Use business acumen to forecast and predict trends or risks likely to impact the business, preparing appropriate mitigation plans
• Provide leadership to expand ROI through efficient deployment of capital investments, working capital and resources
• Lead reporting, forecasting and planning process, including distribution of appropriate financial targets for profitable growth of the various business segments and proactive analysis of the financial statements for opportunities to increase income.
• Perform market and customer analysis to proactively identify both new opportunities and potential risks to future business performance.
• Ensure approval decisions of new project proposals and other financial decisions and commitments as outlined in the HBT Schedule of Executive Approvals (SEA).
• Coordinate with Corporate Center of Technical Accounting and other shared service organizations to ensure timely and accurate transaction processing.
• Manage a team of finance professionals
Created with SnapManage P&L ownershipM&A due diligenceBusiness Partnership Develop financial modelsDrive forecastsYOU MUST HAVE
• Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
• Senior level experience in a senior finance position, preferably with deep commercial experience managing large and complex P&Ls
• Extensive experience managing others, including demonstrated success in effectively leading and developing a team and, working collaboratively across the enterprise
• Exposure to finance transformation initiatives
• Knowledge of P&L responsibility, Working Capital (WC) and Cash flow statements
• Pragmatism, drive and interpersonal savvy knowing how to navigate an organisation to get things done
• Ability to travel and interact successfully with a geographically diverse team
• Prior controller or internal audit experience helpful
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint applications - SAP, Hyperion experience helpful
• Extensive Travel Required
• Continued Professional Development
• Category: Finance
• Location: Emaar Buss.Park; Bld.2, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, DUBAI ARE