CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER - MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA
Reporting into the Managing Director MEA, you will be responsible for the definition of Company's financial strategy in line with LVMH Guidelines, leading key initiatives to support overall Chief Executive Officer, Executive Committee and Managing Directors strategic goals. Oversee the direction of administrative, financial, fiscal and risk management operations, consolidating insight and analysis results.
Along with management of the Finance & Administration, Aftersales, IT and Logistics department, the CFO MEA leads the strategic planning and supports all initiatives to improve profitability and to achieve targets. You will oversees administrative, financial, fiscal and risk management operations while providing insights and recommendations to Management and operations.
The ideal candidate will hold over 15 years' experience within a similar position. A Finance Qualification, such as an MBA in Finance is essential. Budget and reporting techniques, accounting principles, along with experience in a sales and distribution environment are required. The candidate should also be confident with joint venture management. Proficiency in English written and verbal is essential.
To succeed within this role you should hold a strong analytical skill set, commercial awareness, have exceptional communication skills to be able to liaise across at all levels, within a multicultural environment. Previous experience in managing and leading a team is required, you should be results orientated and have the ability work under pressure, demonstrating integrity and respect, you should be pro-active in identifying improvement areas.
Finance and Administration:
• Guarantee accuracy and fairness of financial information of 5 joint ventures in Middle East within Group deadlines and in compliance with regulatory requirements
• Improve companies' cash flow and monitor monthly their balance sheets
• Implement and adapt F&A procedures in line with the company guidelines and legal requirements; monitor they are respected through an efficient internal control system
• Communicate to partners results of joint ventures and provide them all necessary information on the business evolution
• Drive 3 year plan and budget processes
• Provide adapted reporting tools and recommendations to all departments in order to improve their efficiency and enable them to reach their targets
• Provide strategic recommendations and ad hoc studies to enable a profitable development of MEA
• Study all investment projects
• Supervise regional after sales service center and develop it as a profitable pole of excellence
• Adapt permanently regional logistic flows to the evolution of our business
• Ensure IT support for regional office and stores.