The primary responsibilities of the COO are as follows:
Strategic and Operational
• Develop in collaboration with the group president and CFO, an annual operating plan that support the group long term strategy.
• Manage the legal counsel and his/her team and to be involved in decision making on various legal issues like commercial contracts, dispute resolution, funding agreements, regulatory and government issues.
• Direct the maintenance and updating of HR policies and systems towards the provision and applications and HR systems.
• Manage the HR Head and team in ensuring the delivery of HR capital strategy.
Gulf Business Development, Marketing and Sales
• Drive the development of sales strategies.
• Maintain key customer relationships and develop and implement strategies for expanding the company's customer base.
• Define and direct the marketing programs for demand creation, lead generation and interface with Advertising Sales.
Public Relations and Communications
• Manage the PR, the communication and the social media direction.
• Monitor the strategic planning including corporate positioning and competitive analysis, customer segment selection and penetration plans.
The Successful Applicant
• Solid working knowledge of budgeting, finance, sales, business development and strategic planning.
• Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering. Executive degree in Business Administration is a plus.
• Minimum three years previous experience managing a complex electro-mechanical supplier or contracting operations including IT, human resources, operations and strategies.
• Experience in MENA region or MENA companies.
• Passion, humility, integrity, positive attitude, mission-driven and self-directed.
What's on Offer
• Competitive salary
• Opportunity to work with a reputable organization in the building services industry.
Contact: Abid Mirranay
Quote job ref: 28483
Chief Operating Officer
From email *
To email *